LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

hi guys, I have recently re-flashed my zgemma h2h box running wooshbuild and tried to install e2iplayer using Telnet and I get an error message saying "wget: error getting response: Connection reset by peer". can anyone help please?

Try reading through the thread mate and all the info is in the first few posts. Not here to baby you all . there's a guide explained and then post for help if stuck
I tried all the above, I must be doing something wrong. I'm not asking to be babysat just wanted a little help but don't bother I will go somewhere else. sorry to bother you...

Because I tried all the above threads and I must have been doing something wrong, I went to another thread and it gave me a telnet option, I wasnt to no it dont work.

I have removed older E2iStream and when trying to install following instructions everytime I try to install the E2iStream from tmp I get a message 0 packages installed, upgraded or removed. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

I have removed older E2iStream and when trying to install following instructions everytime I try to install the E2iStream from tmp I get a message 0 packages installed, upgraded or removed. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Openwebif/terminal

type opkg update and click enter

then put the ipk in tmp and install with the remote

I am putting unzipped file in var tmp
Are you sure it is not e2iplayer you want to install if so just download it and put it on usb an when inserted it will ask you if you want to install packages then just select e2iplayer and install.

Are you sure it is not e2iplayer you want to install if so just download it and put it on usb an when inserted it will ask you if you want to install packages then just select e2iplayer and install.
it is e2iplayer I am trying to install. The files are in first few posts of this thread

Its only a matter of time until all links are gone on the E2istream, is E2iplayer deps and E2Iplayer not both in plug ins, green button twice, then extensions, you need to install both on your box.

Its only a matter of time until all links are gone on the E2istream, is E2iplayer deps and E2Iplayer not both in plug ins, green button twice, then extensions, you need to install both on your box.
no you do not want to install any of those you want to uninstall them then install one from page 1 of this thread.

Worked thanks!!! I had to remove both E2iPlayer deps and E2iStream from plug-ins and then it installed like it was suppose to
did you also follow instruction I posted to change settings.

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

now you can update from within e2iplayer.

once you have changed settings open terminal open putty or opem webif terminal and

to stop download from feeds

opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

to enable download from feeds

opkg flag user enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

You want to use opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer to stop it updating from feeds that would install older version that does not work

Its worked for him anyway, lots of people have installed from plug ins, but you may still need to make the changes as stated in your post at the start of this thread. Hopefully he follows the above post and that should be that.

Back