LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Guys I'm trying to remove E21stream but cant see it when I press the remove plugins red button on my zgemma H2s. Ive deleted anything saying iptv as advised in the first page of this thread.
once I remove it with your help :) where exactly do I put the IPK? I know its Tmp folder but is it just straight in there?

ahh ha!! got e2istream removed, now attempting to filezilla the IPK file to the .tmp folder.

Ok hit a snag, I've put the IPK file into .tmp folder. then restarted the zgemma, green button, but there's no E2iplayer there. went into plugins and can only see the old version in there (I think its the old version) should the E2iplayer be on the list when you press the green button?

Don't mean to annoy, ive tried to find the answer on different threads but no joy.

Ok hit a snag, I've put the IPK file into .tmp folder. then restarted the zgemma, green button, but there's no E2iplayer there. went into plugins and can only see the old version in there (I think its the old version) should the E2iplayer be on the list when you press the green button?

Don't mean to annoy, ive tried to find the answer on different threads but no joy.
Use my guide in the first couple of posts

Post 10 on page 1 so come on its all there for you man in the first page

Use my guide in the first couple of posts
I've been reading from the first post you made honest.

here's what I see....

"Come on now its not rocket science is it. Uninstall any version on your box and restart GUi to fully remove. Ftp the attached IPK in post 1 to tmp folder and install on the box (job done) to self update change the setting as below.

Thanks to urie for the change settings guide below (y)
Self updating option

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes."

It's the install on the box part im stuck at. thanks for the reply.

I think that e2istream is still on the box so delete as in post 10 and then re install e2iplayer as posted but after deleting IPTVPlayer (Restart GUI) brfore installing e2iplayer as above

I think that e2istream is still on the box so delete as in post 10 and then re install e2iplayer as posted but after deleting IPTVPlayer (Restart GUI) brfore installing e2iplayer as above
looked again via filezilla in the folders. nothing left at all for IPTV files. did a restart of GUI as per instructions. then put IPK file into the .tmp folder. a green bar appears transferring the file to the .tmp folder and it says transfer complete. Press the green button on the zgemma and nothing there. restarted both GUI and full restart, still not there on the list. Is it in a plugin I need to go find? also notice that when I go back inot the .tmp folder, the IPK file isn't in there any more.

I'm unzipping the file right? as in NOT putting the zip file into the .tmp folder?

drop the ipk file in temp folder dont restart )then go into plugins then ipk installer then go into memory /temp ,
your ipk file will be there , install and reboot,
if u reboot b4 installing from temp the ipk file will be deleted on reboot

unzip

It should be in plugins to download then but you can always online flash to 6.4,restore settings then download from plugins add the settings from post 1 to update e2iplayer
Other option is to flash Grog as he has it all built into his build

It should be in plugins to download then but you can always online flash to 6.4,restore settings then download from plugins add the settings from post 1 to update e2iplayer
Other option is to flash Grog as he has it all built into his build
There's no "ipk installer" plugin that I can see. there's an E2iplayer but I think its the old version. i'll download that one and see what version it says it is. Should it say E2Iplayer in the plugins?
yes I seen Grog has included it, its another option indeed.

ok its says its version 2020.09.08.02 and when your saying yes to installing duck tape etc it says to email samsamsam............. that's the old version right?

There's no "ipk installer" plugin that I can see. there's an E2iplayer but I think its the old version. i'll download that one and see what version it says it is. Should it say E2Iplayer in the plugins?
yes I seen Grog has included it, its another option indeed.

the ipk installer is in plugins (very bottom )NOT plugin browser

ok its says its version 2020.09.08.02 and when your saying yes to installing duck tape etc it says to email samsamsam............. that's the old version right?

thats it do the setting like
moshibeth says post ten

I'm not sure I have the same as you guys are seeing, there's defo no ipk installer extension in the plugins section (green button, green button to download plugins, extensions)
If I go into that same section, theres E2iplayer to download which is the one I stated the version above.

So..... go into the settings and change them via the POST TEN settings? i'll try that. thanks again for the replies. I looked for a step by step, but I usually need every detail and where to go :):)

I think I've done it...... then go into it after reboot and click yes to ducktape yes?

Didn't need to say yes to ducktape it was ok.

currently watching a show on cartoonHD

thanks boys, truly appreciate your time.

Didn't need to say yes to ducktape it was ok.

currently watching a show on cartoonHD

thanks boys, truly appreciate your time.
never heard lof ipk installer next time just copy ipk to usb thumbdrive and when inserted it will ask do you want to instal local exstension and dreamexplorer will open and you just select your ipk and install it next time also if you do want to ftp and copy file to any where you like and use dreamexplorer to install just remember to delete ipk file if not in .tmp folder. Personally I copy my plugins to folder on hard drive , and install from there via dreamexplorer.

Where as if you use menu\setup\software management\Install local plugin it will not install plugins that are not on root of device, other than .tmp

Thanks @urie i can’t see it anywhere. Maybe it’s on a build? All good for now, cartoonHD is working via the vidcloud9 links.

@celticfc that doesn’t look like mine unless it’s wooshbuild?

Again, I appreciate your time.

Is there a forum section archive? So we can go in and read step by step instructions?

Sorry to bring this thread back up, finally got around to looking into solutions to my E2iStream not working and come across this thread.

I have read through it all and cant seem to find how you remove E2iStream. I have deleted everything E2i & IPTV related from my plugins and restarted the GUI but it still shows as E2iStream being there. Can someone please advise how I permanently remove this?

Also, I am unable to get the new E2iPlayer onto a usb stick. Can someone please advise how else I am meant to get it onto my ZGEmma H2S Box? I put the E2iStream on remotely using a laptop, is this an option again?

Do you need a hard drive/memory plugged in for all this to work? Mine seems to be playing up and not being acknowledged as being plugged in. :disappointed:

Again, I apologise if I have completely missed how to do the above within the thread but in tech terms i'm pretty much a novice so could do with it in 'basic/idiot format' :grimacing:

The E2i player is in -plug ins, green, green, extensions, have you tried removing the old version via filezilla, usr, lib,enigma2, python,plugins.extensions, see if its there and remove it.

Back