LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

I havent updated recently, so maybe try later, but I dont think the enigma 1969 version is on feeds. Are your sure its TSI Player and not TS Media?
Enigma1969 version is not on feeds and it has TSI Player and xxx , one one feeds does not but both do update from within e2iplayer. Also enigma1969 version now does not get overwritten or downgraded to version from feeds now not sure didn't ask him at the time when discussing the problem, but I think the e2iplayer_h could be he may have added code to put update on hold i,e, opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

Enigma1969 version is not on feeds and it has TSI Player and xxx , one one feeds does not but both do update from within e2iplayer. Also enigma1969 version now does not get overwritten or downgraded to version from feeds now not sure didn't ask him at the time when discussing the problem, but I think the e2iplayer_h could be he may have added code to put update on hold i,e, opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer
I never tried the 1969 enigma version, as getting anything I need still from Series/thewatch . but there was someone on this thread earlier that was looking for it c11cha, I think it was.

Thanks for the info guys, yes I was looking into removing E2IStream and replacing with E2iplayer. Was just wondering about what’s available.
It’s TSiplayer for sure I’m getting good results with at the moment.

I’ll have a proper read through it all when I can.

Can anyone tell me what this means or how it might be fixed?

IMG_20200729_132726.jpg

I get this a lot on E2iplayer. I've tried altering the default players to e3, gts and internal in turn but it still crops up most of the time. Occasionally, I find a movie which plays but mostly I get this error message.

Can anyone tell me what this means or how it might be fixed?

View attachment 53177

I get this a lot on E2iplayer. I've tried altering the default players to e3, gts and internal in turn but it still crops up most of the time. Occasionally, I find a movie which plays but mostly I get this error message.
no idea but I would try uninstalling and reinstalling plugin. Also I have never had to changes settings for player I have it just set for auto.

i read that its something to do with FFMPEG files

E2iPlayer
read this

this was taken from another site

"To use exteplayer3 you need to "have exteplayer3".
To have exteplayer3 you need to install ffmpeg libs.
Then after E2 restart IPTVPlayer will ask you to install exteplayer3."

IPTVPlayer not install ffmpeg libs because ffmpeg libs take too much space.
Some may not want it.

If you have problem with exteplayer3 then at first please check that you have working ffmpeg libs with command:

ffmpeg -version
tells you what version is installed

To summarize please install ffmpeg libs.

I've noticed that Filmativa have now started working again on the E2i player after the latest update, Cinema hd was also working well yesterday, but only a few links are working on that now.

Many Many thanks from a 71 year old phart. This info has made my life great again. I dont watch Freeview any more, can't do with the adverts, so when I re-installed wooshbuild, I lost my version 3-1-2020 e2istream, also Tistream. Now I have it all back.
Great work by you boys, and for sharing this info for all the not-so-clever ones like me !!

Come on now its not rocket science is it. Uninstall any version on your box and restart GUi to fully remove. Ftp the attached IPK in post 1 to tmp folder and install on the box (job done) to self update change the setting as below.

Thanks to urie for the change settings guide below (y)
Self updating option

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

e2iplayer.jpg

LikeReply
Select for moderation
Bear with me pls, silver haired surfer. I have connected to my zgemma h9 using openwebif but at a loss as to how to get the 9.9mb attachment from the first post here into the web browser for transfer purposes. Any help appreciated. Thanks.. so looking forward to geting the E2IPLAYER up and running again

Bear with me pls, silver haired surfer. I have connected to my zgemma h9 using openwebif but at a loss as to how to get the 9.9mb attachment from the first post here into the web browser for transfer purposes. Any help appreciated. Thanks.. so looking forward to geting the E2IPLAYER up and running again
If you read the first 15 posts of this thread there's several explanations on how to install it

If you read the first 15 posts of this thread there's several explanations on how to install it
Hi, you wouldnt believe how many times I have read it all today, I finally have limited success by having a couple of them working. I will NEVER EVER forget how to install a PLUGIN. Thank you for your help

dont know if torrent player would work proper only got an h2h not much memory
Hi, not familiar with torrent player, I will ask grandkid tomorrow, shattered from being outside comfort zone. Not everybody is a whiz kid on computers. Personally just trying to be able to watch a movie at night and read the epapers online

Back