LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Its worked for him anyway, lots of people have installed from plug ins, but you may still need to make the changes as stated in your post at the start of this thread. Hopefully he follows the above post and that should be that.
I asked the guy who does the working version why it is not on feeds , he asked what do you mean by feeds what feeds are you talking about. I have replied will see what happens.

Its worked for him anyway, lots of people have installed from plug ins, but you may still need to make the changes as stated in your post at the start of this thread. Hopefully he follows the above post and that should be that.
i did not install it I UN-INSTALLED the 2 plugins you said and then it worked.

did you also follow instruction I posted to change settings.

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

now you can update from within e2iplayer.

once you have changed settings open terminal open putty or opem webif terminal and

to stop download from feeds

opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

to enable download from feeds

opkg flag user enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

You want to use opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer to stop it updating from feeds that would install older version that does not work
Thanks

I have run the following commands as you said:

I dont know what exactly they do but I think first one will allow to download files from feed and not sure what the second one is but I have done that anyways. Thanks again :smiley:

On 04/07/2020 I installed WooshBuild Infinity on a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 and E2iPlayer 2020.06.20.03 was in the Plugins.

I selected E2iPlayer 2020.06.20.03 and to setup I clicked Yes OK to all questions, except Duktape=NO
In the Configuration, Settings, I CHANGED the following:
The preferred update server: from Default to https: // zadmario . gitlab . io/
Add update from Gitlab respository: from zadmario to maxbambi
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: from no to yes
Pressed GREEN to Save...
Plugin update now? = Yes...
Restart system, continue? = Yes...
Update completed, system will reboot…

After box rebooted, I pressed GREEN and selected E2iPlayer
E2iPlayer setup Version 2020.07.02.03
Install Duktape? = Yes
The Configuration Settings now displayed:
The preferred update server: Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner: maxbambi
Update packet type: precompiled (I changed to: with source code)
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: yes

Last edited:
Thanks

I have run the following commands as you said:

I dont know what exactly they do but I think first one will allow to download files from feed and not sure what the second one is but I have done that anyways. Thanks again :smiley:
I highlighted the opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer that is the one you want to use it stops the on on feeds overwriting your when you do a software update. the second one is if you ever want to update from feeds again .

@panorama93 I just checked woosbuild feeds yes he has updated to maxbambi.

Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer
Version: 2+git3614+9b14494-r4
Depends: python-core
Conflicts: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream
Replaces: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream
Section: multimedia

Description: E2iPlayer maxbambi fork

@panorama93 I just checked woosbuild feeds yes he has updated to maxbambi.

Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer
Version: 2+git3614+9b14494-r4
Depends: python-core
Conflicts: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream
Replaces: enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream
Section: multimedia
Description: E2iPlayer maxbambi fork
My plugins, extensions shows e2iplayer(git3500+805e3d1-r2)

My plugins, extensions shows e2iplayer(git3500+805e3d1-r2)
I think that is the default one in feeds
enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer (git3500+805e3d1-r2)

and the enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps (1.0-r0)

ok uninstalled enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer (git3500+805e3d1-r2) and and the enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps (1.0-r0)
restarted gui went to reinstall from extensions got this selection
Capture.JPG
got error comming up when I went to plugins

I installed maxbambi version from extensions restarted gui again an ran e2iplayer selected yes to install dependencies except ducktape.
went to remove plugins and back to enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer (git3500+805e3d1-r2)
Capture1.JPG
This is still maxbambi one when you run it When you uninstall normal e2iplayer maxbambi version is stiill there must be wooshbuild thing.

Last edited:
I'm running iPab and always get notices about the player isn't supported by them and there's a few channels that don't show anything. Is it time to move to Whooshbuild or Grogbuild do you think?

Last edited:
The updated ipk file attached. Been tested by others (y)

OK just tested uk feeds
series watch (working)
yify (working)
123 movies (working)
solar movies (working)
our march (working)

FILL YOUR BOOTS (y)
Hi Im not too technical, I,ve downloaded this file...can you please explain how I can install it on my Zgemma from my PC using Putty. What i need I think is the command line
Thx

Hi Im not too technical, I,ve downloaded this file...can you please explain how I can install it on my Zgemma from my PC using Putty. What i need I think is the command line
Thx
You do not install the file from putty you can either use ftp filezilla for example to copy it to .tmp folder and then install from there or via menu \setup\software management\ Install local plugin then point to where you copied file.
Even easier copy file to usb thumbdrive ans when thumbdrive is inserted into zgemma it will ask do you want to install local extensions then just select the file and install. Once it has installed be sure to reboot gui.
Why don't you just not try the one that is available via plugins i,e, green button \green button again to download plugins\ then go to extensions section and select E2iplayer.

Last edited:
Does the E2iplayer have TSiplayer in the apps? I’m going to be uninstalling E2IStream soon but wanna make sure that’s still there as it’s been the only one working well.

Thanks ya......

The one from the feeds does not, but Urie has posted the 1969 enigma version a few pages back in this thread, you could try that one. Sorry scrap that it was posted, I think in the other thread regarding the new E2i player.

I havent updated recently, so maybe try later, but I dont think the enigma 1969 version is on feeds. Are your sure its TSI Player and not TS Media?

Last edited:
Back