LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Could it be a ISP block where you are?
No, been using it daily for months.
Iptv still working.

Just removed installed version and tried the one you pointed out above.
Sent ipk to .tmp
Installed using remote, no sign of it after installation.
Rebooted.
Installed it again and it's still awol.
Not in plugins and nothing showing in portal list.

Series/thewatch and 123 movies have both stopped working, series the watch stopped a few weeks ago for a day then started working again the next day, 123 movies has been gone for over a week now, on the plus side, Forja has started working again, after not having worked in months, Tsi player still going aswell.

No, been using it daily for months.
Iptv still working.

Just removed installed version and tried the one you pointed out above.
Sent ipk to .tmp
Installed using remote, no sign of it after installation.
Rebooted.
Installed it again and it's still awol.
Not in plugins and nothing showing in portal list.
I put the ipk on a usb and put in front of box and install extensions on screen.Just done it now to check it's working.

@pablo menu\setup\usage & gui interface\ e2iplayer settings
or it will be in plugins
I always check in plugins but there was nothing there.
Nothing in portal list neither.
Rebooted after each installation.
On fourth installation it actually installed.

It's the same one I removed an hour ago, thewatch isn't working so that was a pleasant hour wasted.
It comes up with the same error:
1_0_1_1100_1048_233A_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20210322221621.jpg

I've not used it for years due to it being a POS
Recently I found thewatch had loads of content and watched a few box sets.
Now that's gone I can't see the point in having it on the box

Series/thewatch and 123 movies have both stopped working, series the watch stopped a few weeks ago for a day then started working again the next day, 123 movies has been gone for over a week now, on the plus side, Forja has started working again, after not having worked in months, Tsi player still going aswell.
Forja only got a few series, not the ones I usually watch, documentaries etc.
Where's TSI player?

Just realised my version 16.03 wasnt working so updated to the 18.03 version. Nothing doing there either. Hopefully someone in the know will figure out the issue and post the solution. TIA guys
Slept on it, had a look this morning and it is working. Result. version 2021.03.18.01

Thewatch has no content on ARM box but appears to be working on older boxes like H2s etc
Installed Tsmedia plugin but no content on anything

Forja only got a few series, not the ones I usually watch, documentaries etc.
Where's TSI player?
TSI player is one below series/thewatch and one to the right, but some versions of the E2i player do not have it listed, there is a post somewhere on this thread, with the instructions on how to add it.

But let's say some don't, why not enlighten them rather than saying I know something you don't.

Same with this - this is just giving it the big I am, I have something you don't
Not at all wheelo.I have in the passed got members in the group and they posted on social media and i got banned for a while.

Thewatch has no content on ARM box but appears to be working on older boxes like H2s etc
Installed Tsmedia plugin but no content on anything
What version are you using if the one from feeds it is not fully compatible with TSmedia i would uninstall that version also once you have unninstalled check usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\ make sure there is no \IPTVPlayer folder sometimes when trying various versions remnants can be left
here is latest eninma1969 version dated Jan 17th 2021.

Not sure if it has already been posted I know moshibeth posted an update a while back once installed just setup as normal as instructed on post #10 of this thread and it will update from max github

once you have updated to current version check to see if Tsiplayer is working it should be updated mines is 2021.03.13.0
if not here is update this will only work with enigma1969 version
also panda555 has updated domain for guardaserie host ( guardaserie.plus ) hostguardaserie.py
file

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_h1+git3894+c661b57-r4_all.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 171
  • iptv-host-e2iplayer-master.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • hostguardaserie.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 53
I installed the maxbambi one you posted in July.
Installed it last night but no different to the one I already had.
Tsmedia isn't integrated in e2iplayer, it's just a standalone plugin

I installed the maxbambi one you posted in July.
Installed it last night but no different to the one I already had.
Tsmedia isn't integrated in e2iplayer, it's just a standalone plugin
you mean you have TSiplayer installed just as plugin not in e2iplayer is should be there if enigma1969 version i just moved it to my movie section it is normally in the rubics cube section.Capture.JPG

you mean you have TSiplayer installed just as plugin not in e2iplayer is should be there if enigma1969 version i just moved it to my movie section it is normally in the rubics cube section.View attachment 59645
No I have Tsmedia installed, not Tsiplayer.
It's not integrated in e2iplayer.

In my e2iplayer there is no icon like that above, using maxbambi and same date at top of screen.

Someone pm me last night and his worked fine on H2s, mines a H7c
Is your box mips or Arm?

No I have Tsmedia installed, not Tsiplayer.
It's not integrated in e2iplayer.

In my e2iplayer there is no icon like that above, using maxbambi and same date at top of screen.

Someone pm me last night and his worked fine on H2s, mines a H7c
Is your box mips or Arm?
pablo mines is arm box zgemma h9 combo

Back