Tried Jedi maker and e channeliser . Just installed openstv 6.2 and whoosbiild still same have initialised usb before adding whoosh and still stuck loading when trying to record even on the one I’m watching
6.2 atv and wooshbuild is years old and no longer supported so just a waste of time. Willobuild supports the h9s box and it has jedimaker installed. Need to set the stream to DVB (1) to record but a lot depends on iptv provider i record fine on my one.

In Jedi try changing the stream type from whatever it set to to the other either IPTV(4097) or DVB(1)

Both these boxes also need a swap file setting up so it better to have 2 usbs one for recording and one for the swap file.

Your problem could also be with the USB stick itself try another.

changed the stream type to dvb and that sorted the recoding but the stream wont play . im on latest openatv and whooshbuild

if downloading new wooshbuild do not add the usb stick till after downloaded as beileve this is known issue although i have not experienced it

i use wooshbuild you have just got to know how to put it on your box properly like dont initialise till after the box is set up then you should be ok

if i change stream to dvb the record works and saves to the correct folder on usb and also works on sd card just the stream doesnt play

if i change stream to dvb the record works and saves to the correct folder on usb and also works on sd card just the stream doesnt play
That could well be the provider side killing off the stream. It really is hit and miss with providers when recording iptv.

Just went through a couple of films i recorded earlier in the week via iptv and all work and play fine so its quite possible on an E2 box.

Back