As an update I've now updated to new vix 6.00

SNR rate now shows 73% so if that's accurate I guess it rules out the signal....

Still pixelation is more freezing after about 20 seconds and then picture is back.... initially ruled out line as it's perfect when using just one box but running both together that's where my issue comes....

Anyway at least further information provided to rule things out...

I'll have a look at that.... ok just a minute ago I've changed one box to a 24 hour test line.... completely zero issue on either box....

After almost a week of trying to sort it out It may appear that it's the line provider, however how does that explain each box working perfectly when one is off and not when both are on.... could it be their server causing The issue somehow?

I've read a lot of posts on others with similar issues so if they're still having them they could follow this thread as all possibilities besides the lines have been tried... now line has been tried it seems to resolve it...

Question is do I swallow the cost of the line already purchased and go for another...

Last edited:
I have a multiroom line although we only have one box. I can put it on up to 3 running in my house.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I think that's what I'll need tbh.

At least other experiencing the issues like this can find a partial resolve of not full.

Thanks to the help from everyone here including yourself it seems all sorted. For now haha.

Just noticed this thread.
Ignore the signal issue, ie its now no longer at 29% as that was a well known bug.
Google "vix 29% bug".
Its been fixed in the latest release so thats why you now have the real value showing.

I updated to new openatv / vix and signal showing 73%+ now so you're right it was an issue on the one I used...

Issue is sorted now for me at least.

I have to have one line on one box with a provider and then another line on the other box with a different provider... don't ask my why it works that way and not by using the same provider but it does lol

At least I'll have a spare line for a box for a family member... or to pass on if anyone interested.... same £

Last edited:
Back