Looks like BT is blocking

Yes they defiantly are... Just get a vpn is the solution, but as I mentioned if you are already on the limit for speed/bandwidth then it will be a struggle with a vpn active.
But hey ho that's the beauty of the beast.
My post was also to do with why people choose BT, (which seems to have been missed) Was a lot of people looking to change or renew their isp, would've looked to BT because they were less block active.
Now it's known then it will make a difference to who you choose.

People were prepared to pay more for BT perhaps as they didn't ick but now would put that extra to a decent vpn.
Vulture is rubbish by the way 🤣🤣
Not sure you get the point. They block and they have done for quite some time, the only factor with blocking is 'the provider', if they don't have something in place you will get blocked eventually. No such thing as less block active, either they block or they dont

Last edited:
Not sure you get the point. They block and they have done for quite some time, the only factor with blocking is 'the provider', if they don't have something in place you will get blocked eventually. No such thing as less block active, either they block or they dont
I get the point mate.. The point is it causes disruption to a service during certain events weather you believe it or not.
So people are not using a vpn as most of the time things are fine.
It's not a black out from the isp, it's a disruption of service.
Seems you don't get the point, of the disruptions are not 100% of the time, hence the on mass complaints providers receive at certain times.
If you get my "point" 👍😂

Last edited:
No, you are not getting it at all.
I fully understand blocks are not all of the time., with football for example EPL are the ones who instruct ISP's to block. Of course it causes disruption and of course it will only be blocking whilst the football is on. EPL don't care about the rest of the streams.
Either use a VPN when blocked or find another provider who have something in place to mitigate it

No, you are not getting it at all.
I fully understand blocks are not all of the time., with football for example EPL are the ones who instruct ISP's to block. Of course it causes disruption and of course it will only be blocking whilst the football is on. EPL don't care about the rest of the streams.
Either use a VPN when blocked or find another provider who have something in place to mitigate it
🤣 🤣 OK mate... I haven't got a issue, as I have mentioned quite a few times. If you read the posts.
A "heads up" again for reasons I've pointed out a few times now.
Ignore it mate you're good... 👍🤣

🤣 🤣 OK mate... I haven't got a issue, as I have mentioned quite a few times. If you read the posts.
A "heads up" again for reasons I've pointed out a few times now.
Ignore it mate you're good...
There really is no 'heads up' here 😅 (y)

Back