Luxor tv.

nuts147

Luxor 65 inch 4k uhd tv. Im trying to get a way to listen to soundbar, and tv speakers at same time. Is there a way to alter the settings, or is it just one or the other does anybody know please,

Does tv have a spdf/optical out and soundbar have spdf/optical in .
Hook up a cable and have both.

Ive optical cable plugged in at moment. Still not having sound from both. Its one or other. My old tv was wired same but had both working via optical. This one has either tv or s/pdif (soundbar)

Ok you removed the rubbers on both ends before plugging into each other.
Check source on soundbar is set to spdf ?

Dont have spdf setting on this soundbar su htb485 but i did notice theres that option om my smaller panasonic one in bar

I have an LG 75inch 4k, have soundbar connected with optical cable.
In sound settings got it set to internal and optical.
I know it's a different brand TV but might help IMG_20210106_185356.jpg

I can only get tv sound, hdmi/arc or s/pdif. It wont let me choose anything else on the menu. Obviously something is on/off enabled somewhere else, I cant see. But its not letting me choose both tv and soundbar together at moment. Its s/pdif(soundbar) or the tv

Yes i gathered that, as soundbar works when selected. Its baffling me tho why i cant have tv speakers on this tv at same time. My old panasonic tv was both

Any tvs i have used is wired with optical cable to surround sound and tv also has sound.
Maybe try a very good hdmi in arc port to see if that works ,if not contact seller to see what they say?

Some TVs have cut out so only one source of sound! My Samsung TV will not play sounds from TV speaker if any other source is selected, like external speakers or Bluetooth connections! Older TVs will probably allow that! So you can adjust TV sound! But adjusting sound with remote on mine just adjusts connected source!

Any tvs i have used is wired with optical cable to surround sound and tv also has sound.
Maybe try a very good hdmi in arc port to see if that works ,if not contact seller to see what they say?
Baffeled me. Ive just emailed their customer support, see if they can help. Cheers for replies also

Back