Mag 254 warning message

Yeah my box is running the latest firmware from informir to, I have read some posts about the no block firmware and it can do more harm than good by sounds of it, from what I have been told they are trying to block codes rather than the box itself is that right and what is the way around that?

Yeah my box is running the latest firmware from informir to, I have read some posts about the no block firmware and it can do more harm than good by sounds of it, from what I have been told they are trying to block codes rather than the box itself is that right and what is the way around that?
No had any problems with no block firmware. Has anyone else.

Hey ! Thanks for the great info. But I can't update my image on my Mag 254w2. I have tried several usb stickers that I have formatted with Fat 32. Do you have any ideas on what can help? How to set up in Bios is something you should consider? I have found a Bootloader clean, what does it do? May it help maybe. When I run the Nootloader update it says that it does not find any Image for Mag254, strange. Grateful for help .

Today, I got the warning message. I already had 0.2.18r14-pub-254 installed and it was blocked again. As of 4:53 pacific time. Please help.

* Is it confirmed that turning off Auto-update on Mag54 Boxes prevents Warning Message from returning?

* The Channel the MAG54 is currently on is not showing the warning message (Auto Updates-OFF).
* Still testing to see if message shows up again, while on the same channel.

Does anyone Know if The REVEZ MAG 250 Box have the issue solved? Without Firmware Flashing?

Last edited:
I had missed that you would take the entire folder with the two files in it and copy the folder to the USB stick. Now it worked perfectly again. Thanks for your job solving this problem!

* MY MAG BOX Has not received the Copyright Message AGAIN ...Yet?

* Does it occur at random times? Example PEAK HOURS?

It occured last night between 8:00 - 9:00PM EST.

Running it now at 10:40AM~ No Message yet.

Last edited:
* MY MAG BOX Has not received the Copyright Message AGAIN ...Yet?

* Does it occur at random times? Example PEAK HOURS?

It occured last night between 8:00 - 9:00PM EST.

Running it now at 10:40AM~ No Message yet.

No If it's off, it stays off unless you Flash with the "no block firmware"
I think you have a different problem mate.

* I dont think so, the issue occurd last night.

* If this Forum is about this issue, that is why I susbcribedto this Forum to find out information regarding this issue.

* Last Night my MAG54 BOx displayed this * Similar Message.
20181218_110548-jpg.36389

right that is the message from Infomir. You need to download the custom firmware and flash the box as per the instructions on this thread, page 9 and page 12.
I already flashed it with the custom no block software, I disabled updates and it still gave me the warning message.

My MAG Box has not done it all day, been streaming channels about 4 Hours.

* No Message yet.

Does it occur sparodically? Or specific times?

* Will Monitor.

My MAG Box has not done it all day, been streaming channels about 4 Hours.

* No Message yet.

Does it occur sparodically? Or specific times?

* Will Monitor.
No it works or doesn't. Can you post a screenshot of the boxes device info.

Back