Man United V Leeds United FA cup.

Mr_Spark

As some may know I am a sports fan ( both playing and watching )

My team is Leeds and well we are starting to do well again be it in lower divisions.

The Q. is can Leeds get a result @ Old Trafford tomorrow ?

Spark

Its going to be a tough one, but you never know in the FA Cup :)

No doubt they`ll go out there & give 100% on the pitch.

Looking forward to the day when Leeds are back where they belong in the Top Flight.

Im a great lover of Football.Loved to watch Leeds in the 70s-80s-They had a great side Spark.Such a great Club.But to answer your question.Hope not,But good luck(y)

Im a great lover of Football.Loved to watch Leeds in the 70s-80s-They had a great side Spark.Such a great Club.But to answer your question.Hope not,But good luck(y)

Ye I have seen videos of the Don Revie side; names still famous today; Clarke, Hunter, Lorimer, Grey, madley etc.

Back then they where a great team by all accounts.

Spark

Plus Bremner & Giles in midfield ;)

79023202.jpg

As some may know I am a sports fan ( both playing and watching )

My team is Leeds and well we are starting to do well again be it in lower divisions.

The Q. is can Leeds get a result @ Old Trafford tomorrow ?

Spark

errrr hell no! ................ :whistling:

Lol tbh It would be nice to see Leeds win, but I dont see it happening, :sorry: hun

i'm a man utd fan. but as noel pointed out the fa.cup does throw up a few surprises and i hope for the slagging purposes (man utd) do win. the (buddies are all leeds fans)
man utd should win easily.

reckon 2-o to man u

Ah yes Spark.Normen bite your legs Hunter.They were all International Players.
Loved to Watch them,even though im Man utd all my life.Ilove to see a good side like
Leeds at the time do well.Good luck for the future Spark,(y) and Leeds utd

lol well done leeds love to see g nev face when he is whinging to ref even the now automatic 5 min injury time at old trafford when they are losing the ref gave them was not enough my bro in law thinks he is in heaven (y)ROFL

Ye

The Q, is now can we beat Spurs ?

My only worry is that Leeds take the gas off whats important and thats promotion !

Spark

Simon Grayson.Did a good job i think it was Blackpool.Before he went to Leeds,
they appear certain to win promotion.Would love them to have good run in cup.
But you are right Spark promotion would be priority.Tough came against Spurs in Cup.Good luck Spark(y)

Back