mgcamd for ARM receivers softcams?

please do, I don't have a degree in pythonics and wouldn't know where to look (y)
My concern is it's currently working on other arm boxes as well as mipsel boxes as is and don't want to break them. Can you open the mg_cfg file in notepad and look for the line :

Code:
B: { 06 }

and change it to

Code:
B: { 00 }

and then put it back on the box and restart mgcamd and see if that fixes it

Best to leave to 06. Autodetect does not work on all receivers.

The softcams from the secret feeds work fine on my tests.

has anyone ever managed to get this working?
doesn't work using grogbuild or infinity on openatv 6.2
boxes tried so far:
H7c
H7s
H9t
H9s
is there something else you need to download or update?
does the CWS line still go in usr/keys or is it in some weird crappy folder like etc/iproute or some other folder no one knows about?
i did this today mate i put the cws in the file usr keys newcamd list came on straight away

not sure how this has occured.
Tried about 10 different boxes over past week using oatv6.2 with GB FR
none will run a CWS line in newcamd.list but will manually change the mg_cfg file as above and try again
Cheers everyone

Just for reference:

A CWS line is just a multiple N-line. Typically used when people have more than one provider using the newcamd protocol
N = use newcamd protocol.
You can use newcamd protocol with CCcam, Oscam and a few others. Not just mgcamd.

Im quite the amateur when it comes to all these cams and lines,
But using gray1313 method, even i was able to get mgcamd working on my zgemma 4k h7c box.. with a lot of help from pablo
I just followed the instructions, copy and pasted my cws line into the newlist file thingy, and as soon as I ReStarted the mgcamd in soft panel it all came on and so far its been working brilliant!
my old line on oscam constantly glitched and froze so hopefully this will be better, I will give an update in the next couple days.
massive thanks to gray1313 and pablo

Update - had a spare ten minutes. No doesn't work. It's there and attempts to start but doesn't become active.
Ok - I uninstalled the arm version I got elsewhere from here and installed the version posted above by gray1313 and can confirm it working for me on Gigablue UE4K. (y)
I still prefer Vix but it's nice to have options!

Tried this on my H9T running WB infinity using gray1313's posted method but so far no joy. Tried manually changing the mg_cfg file too.

Cam seems to be active but nothing clears.

I've just tested on a fresh install on my uno4k and mgcamd worked. Also noticed in softcam setup it shows the cam info ie ecm etc but it only displays on default skin.

I've no doubt at all that it works in other 4K boxes, the one in resources doesn't work in Zgemma 4k boxes, not checked what the difference is between the ones posted by @gray1313 and those but I've had several reports tonight that they work fine

Back