mgcamd for ARM receivers softcams?

I would try this one first.
OSCam freezes
It's the one I use on my Gigablue 4k box on Vix, which uses a very similar cpu. Remember to set box type 06 in the config if autodetect (00) doesn't work. I had to do that. Configs go in /usr/keys

Edit: someone on that thread reported that somebody tried it on an HD51 and it didn't work, but I don't trust this unknown person to have done it correctly, so still worth a try.
Edit2: the cpu in the HD51 is the same one as in the Zgemma H7C which is also known to work

Last edited:
Ive found this version which works on openATV for my uno4K ARM box

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments
by
maionline
worked perfectly on my zgemma h9.2h combo thanks a lot

Will the Mgcamd 1.35 ARM provided by gray1313 also work on Openpli ?
Using Zgemma H9S box.
this is an old thread, mgcamd 1.35 willl not clear channels on cable any more, you need mgcamd 1.45 which as far as I am aware is not available yet for arm based boxes like your H9

Ive found this version which works on openATV for my uno4K ARM box

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments
by
maionline
Hi has anything been updated since I would like to to use mgamd line on zgemma h7 running open at 6.4

you cant use 1.35 now on arm boxes its gone to 1.45 and you cant use that as well so will have to use oscam setup plenty of info on site as ive got the old h2h box and also vm has gone now

I have just installed mgamd 1.38-r40 from the softcam download plugins and downloaded the config file and Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything and added a newcamd list it worked for me running zgemma h7

sky what ever left few odd non free channels
I get a shed load of none Sub channel of Sly ..... maybe I Must have a decent provider as it`s never let me down.......Not including HD ..But I do get many more channel than if I never had it ... Well worth it for me as it`s the missus goto.

Back