mgcamd for ARM receivers softcams?

Ive been using this for just over a week now and i can confirm it is so much better than any other cam ive tried. I get very little freezing or glitching now, hardly ever. The only trouble channel i have its itv hd

Other than that i am very happy

I’m just trialling openvix. Does anyone have the latest feed for vix?
OpenVix does not have a softcam feed that you install. mgcamd/cccam for arm receivers has yet to be placed on the standard servers. you will have to download the ipk and install it.

Last edited:
I have cccam 2.3.8 for arm but was looking for mgcamd 1.35/1.45 for arm devices and Oscam 11523. I’d rather download from somewhere reliable

I dont think there is a 1.45 for arm receivers. Oscam 11523 will be in next vix image. 11518 is fine.

What is the actual problem you want to solve?

Hi does anyone know what emu oscam softcam iam supposed to pick on the list for zgemma h7c there more than one

go to first page scroll down use the mgcamd and follow instructions its worked for a lot of people and they have all said its well better than oscam give it a go

go to first page scroll down use the mgcamd and follow instructions its worked for a lot of people and they have all said its well better than oscam give it a go
enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a_1.35a-r0_all

im sure mine said it was r4 when i updated it from the script ??

Back