Missing channels still

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello all

Is anyone still missing a few channels. I see most of the music channels are offline still not checked for others. ?

Surely this is down to your provider? Accepting that there will be overlaps with source suppliers.

That being said, music seems fine with my provider excluding some MTV SD channels.

There are issues with icam at the moment. It will depend on source which channels are available.

Some may be totally down.

well i have a problem getting eurosport channels 1 & 2 the message "this stream cannot be played"
the same message appears on quite a few uk sports channels

There are issues with icam at the moment. It will depend on source which channels are available.

Some may be totally down.
I thought icam, direct sat feeds were all off at the moment? With most providers having to go to restreams etc for the time being?

Yeah it’s a bit brutal trying to watch the World Cup..
I’ve tried Ireland RTE 2
canada TSN 1
UK BBC and ITV
still never been able to watch 90 minutes without the channel going off

All sports are fine and watched all the world cup games. Yes provider Just as a message all back on as soon as he can. Not to message him as everyone is in the same boat for some channels

This is where Freeview and Freesat save the day, I've watched all games in hd without a flicker
Im very tempted to get an indoor aerial so i can use freeview built into the TV as my backup.

If anyone has any recommendations for indoor aerials fire them my way!

It's going to be up and down for time been across the iptv board till things are sorted.
There's not much providers can do at present imo if a channel is off then it's off if a channel is working then it's working pretty similar to when c/s started to go patience is key at present

Im very tempted to get an indoor aerial so i can use freeview built into the TV as my backup.

If anyone has any recommendations for indoor aerials fire them my way!
Argos do one that has good reviews, not tried it myself.
You can get a normal aerial from Screwfix for about £15 if you have a loft you can put it in.
There's about 125 channels and 30+ digital radio stations

Back