Missing channels still

Blank screen on sat , dont use iptv .

Dont think you need an amplified indoor/attic aerial for Uk and i used a 4" aerial for Saorview.

just checked couldnt get eurosport 1 or 2 - as bazcfc1 said "All sky owned channels are up and down anyone who says they 99% is working and nothing major is chatting bubbles obviously they don't know the full scale of what's going on and are guessing" same applies to some bt sport channels also

just checked couldnt get eurosport 1 or 2 - as bazcfc1 said "All sky owned channels are up and down anyone who says they 99% is working and nothing major is chatting bubbles obviously they don't know the full scale of what's going on and are guessing" same applies to some bt sport channels also
I can assure you they are pretty much 99% fine. It will depend on your supplier.

Been through all of mine. Couple of music channels, Asian channels and the majority in betting channels. That's it to thats all that I have down.

Yes Icamm is down but it will depend how and where the backup source is being obtained. You don't actually need icamm for IPTV.

Last edited:
I can assure you they are pretty much 99% fine. It will depend on your supplier.

Been through all of mine. Couple of music channels, Asian channels and the majority in betting channels. That's it to thats all that I have down.

Yes Icamm is down but it will depend how and where the backup source is being obtained. You don't actually need icamm for IPTV.
No you dont but you can deffinatly say good bye to the main event uhd for sure

Just to interject among the "my supplier is better than yours" bickering, it's very good of Sky to have done this while all the football is on terrestrial TV isn't it???
They know exactly what they were doing with the timing of this. Whose to blame them though.

Fingers crosses the brains behind the icam implementations are able to crack new encryption

Back