Missing channels still

Patrick is working on it
giphy.gif

As bazz said icamm is not easy and may not be fixed. Some source suppliers have never used it.

It's waiting game source suppliers who used icamm are not going to give up on it for a while as it is expensive.

I think he is on about regular FHD buddy. 4k world cup is still available and BT ultimate.
Regular fhd is just upscaled hd hence why most providers went the icam route as they was true sd/hd/uhd but for some to say that sky sports main event uhd is working what a load of bollox.
Same as I keep saying if only people knew the full facts!!!

Regular fhd is just upscaled hd
I’m so glad you’ve said this! I spent most of today quickly flicking between fhd/hd sources this morning thinking that they’re the exact same stream. The difference is definitely minimal from what i can see.

I’m so glad you’ve said this! I spent most of today quickly flicking between fhd/hd sources this morning thinking that they’re the exact same stream. The difference is definitely minimal from what i can see.

The uhd main event most of them were just upscaled anyway. People think because tivimate says it's UHD it actually is.

There s definitely a difference between the labeled FHD and HD feeds from providers as far as UK feeds go.

The more then 40% difference in bitrate proves that too...how noticeable it is depends on the size of the TV too though. A SD feed on a 5 inch screen looks like its FHD for example lol

There s definitely a difference between the labeled FHD and HD feeds from providers as far as UK feeds go.

The more then 40% difference in bitrate proves that too...how noticeable it is depends on the size of the TV too though. A SD feed on a 5 inch screen looks like its FHD for example lol
Possibly never notice buddy because upscaling is always on. Can only really tell when watching 4k and BT ultimate

And I watch on 60 inch TV. My provider dosent supply SD. on most channels.

As bazz said icamm is not easy and may not be fixed. Some source suppliers have never used it.

It's waiting game source suppliers who used icamm are not going to give up on it for a while as it is expensive.

As far as I know, there is one main supplier of icam streams and that guy is the one who got busted last Tuesday. icam usually gets sorted after a couple of days. so would explain why its been down since then.

Back