Missing channels still

well, I am iptv thick - most channels appear to be available in one form or another - not ideal, but with my eyesight its difficult to tell - i'm sure most providers are working hard to put this right - don't know about reseller feeds, i wont use them

well i took out my sub a long long time ago when sorting out the wheat from the chaff was quite simple and I have emailed the provider on a few occasions and got proper replies quickly - my provider hasn't advertised for many a year relying on recommends from existing customers
That dosnt make him the owner just cause he dosnt advertise or have had quick responses bud and most people rely on referrals as it’s only guys on forums that sell on a forum chasing the ££

As far as I know, there is one main supplier of icam streams and that guy is the one who got busted last Tuesday. icam usually gets sorted after a couple of days. so would explain why its been down since t
Any conformation of this

I mean actual conformation there would normally be a big story about it. Like you say he is going to have people queuing up to buy solution. So he will sell to highest bidder.

I mean actual conformation there would normally be a big story about it. Like you say he is going to have people queuing up to buy solution. So he will sell to highest bidder.
Cant go into details he only got caught last week

On a positive note, some of the Irish channels are back. So hopefully a good sign of things to come👍.

RTE comes from the rte player now.
Are you sure? I'm in Ireland. I watch the games at my desk on RTE player. during the breaks there are no adverts. Not 100% on this but I will check for the game later. There are adverts on my providers channels. I'll compare later though to be sure. Could be just directly pulled of saorview..if thats possible

Edit: yeah, on the player you dont get adverts. Just says "Programme resumes shortly" so must be an other source

Last edited:
With Irish channels
UTV
RTE 1
RTE 2
RTE news
RTE jnr
virgin 1
virgin 2
virgin 3

BBC1 and BBC2 NI

All working fine as far as I see never been a issue.

Back