'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas

This has always been my argument against mandates/passports and segregation.
Governments have moral and legal obligations to protect their people, whether those individuals decide to get vaccinated or not.
It's easy for the vaccinated to pooh-pooh the idea of restrictions and lockdowns but when a third of the population have no protection that can lead to a lot of unnecessary deaths, and without any restrictions their government would be blamed for those deaths at a later date.

People selling covid passes and vaccine cards on these secret groups. And fake results for getting on flights etc.

Will be hard to control

People selling covid passes and vaccine cards on these secret groups. And fake results for getting on flights etc.

Will be hard to control

My uncle is a proper anti vaxxer. He believes all the BS theories and said that the virus is fake and vaccine is killing people.

He is traveling abroad and has already got the fake vaccination certificate and other documents which he has to show to travel and people like him are proud of this but also shows how easy it is to get these fake documents to travel abroad.

all these fake documents are fine until they are the one random person that actually gets checked.
and, hopefully, it will be overseas where they actually jail people for shit like that,
not the namby pamby UK where you get slapped on the wrist

all these fake documents are fine until they are the one random person that actually gets checked.
and, hopefully, it will be overseas where they actually jail people for shit like that,
not the namby pamby UK where you get slapped on the wrist
It will be very tough to check fake documents abroad especially if those documents look as legit as they can be and those checking won't bother looking deeper into it.

Really peeves me off how these types of people are getting around this and getting away with claiming they have been vaccinated when they haven't.

The lads in work have been abroad twice and numerous concerts with them.

None of them vaccinated and think it's all a conspiracy theory.

They have individual batch numbers for vaccines injected.

They look identical too my real one.

I dont see how you can fake a QR code that links to the NHS website,,,,,
maybe I'm wrong tho,,,,,

Unfortunately they are not really checked, you show your pass, both before getting on aircraft and when you land, but all they seem to do is check the name against the passport, they don't scan the QR, not even over here.

Vaccine doesn't stop infection.
It does help prevent serious illness, which is probably why Austria is having a lockdown...a third are unprotected
True, lockdowns are for one reason only, to stop hospitals imploding. The moment the beds numbers go up lock down comes into action.
The reason why the majority of people need hospital treatment is because they are not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all.
I can't understand why would need a lock down if you are vaccinated and you get no more than a sore throat or feel fluey for 2-3 days.
Blame those non vaccinated, if figures are true , Gibraltar are just been idiots

My uncle is a proper anti vaxxer. He believes all the BS theories and said that the virus is fake and vaccine is killing people.

He is traveling abroad and has already got the fake vaccination certificate and other documents which he has to show to travel and people like him are proud of this but also shows how easy it is to get these fake documents to travel abroad.
He can cheat documents but the virus won't check them.

He should be made to pay for any hospital treatment through Covid

Got chatted to my m8 in the garage 20 mins ago and is in a depressed mood as his m8 with all 3 vaccinations has passed away from covid related but unknown health issues.
Alway like to up vitamins intake to help again these things.

Got chatted to my m8 in the garage 20 mins ago and is in a depressed mood as his m8 with all 3 vaccinations has passed away from covid related but unknown health issues.
Alway like to up vitamins intake to help again these things.
Sorry to hear, I think there's a a tiny proportion of fully vaccinated who do sadly pass away through unknown underlying health issues say lung or heart problems they knew nothing about plus there's the obese who again suffer more than the rest

I think there's a a tiny proportion of fully vaccinated who do sadly pass away through unknown underlying health issues say lung or heart problems they knew nothing about plus there's the obese who again suffer more than the rest

No. It's not a tiny minority. It's a majority.
I know a majority of people are vaccinated so it will result in this. But fakenews will be called out.

"The most recent report from the UKHSA, including data from England, shows that there are currently more deaths in vaccinated, rather than unvaccinated, people. This is due to the high proportion of the population who are now vaccinated."

Screenshot_20211222-232922_Chrome.jpg

Guardian wrong to suggest unvaccinated deaths are the majority currently - Full Fact

Back