'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas

As I stated before, half of the 18-50 year olds who died in those figures above had no vaccination.
The other half had some vaccine.

If 80% of EVERYONE is vaccinated, how is it that only half of these age groups had been vaccinated?
What it means is there are EIGHT times as many unvaccinated people in hospital than vaccinated

Have had two jabs already but doing my own research and not relying on the propaganda spouted every day and the mild variant that omicron is.

I think it's unlikely I will go for the booster personally. Two jabs are plenty imo.

Statistics are factual I agree but they are a snap shot at the time they where written after that point they become old, ie they are weeks old and do not include omicron figures as that only showed its ugly head here a few weeks ago so hospitalisation and death stats from 4 weeks ago are no longer accurate.

These figures have been the same for months. As you suggested I posted an old one. Then uploaded the most up to date figures available. They are pretty much the same. Throughout we've still had the same from the media stating it's the unvactinated taking all the beds. It's isn't clearly from the factual stats.
There's two kinds of people, those that take notice of what the media tells them and feeds them constant bs. And those that look between the lines and bypass their agenda and look for themselves.

Every time someone dies from Covid a hospital registers it up and down the Country. Those figures are then placed in the stats I posted above and sectioned into categories vaxxed unvaxxed etc. facts.

But people would rather take note of media outlets that have agendas. Fear and division sells. They'll concentrate solely on hospitals with higher occupancy of the unvactinated and report on that. They won't go near a hospital that suggests otherwise so all you get on a daily basis is what THEY decide to report on.

Cut through the bs and stick with the official stats. Or listen to "opinions" carefully selected by the media to sell more.

All media outlets chats bollox up and down the country as ht says they go where there is more beds took up not the least as there would be fekk all to report.
I’m certain half of these drs that’s been on the news have been prepped on what to say by the pat grade above them.

that’s just my take on the matter but personally look back when the first variant ect was around and all the deaths ect hostpitals was putting it down to covid till they was found out and the numbers soon changed in the media,everyone is entitled to their own points on the matter but facts don’t lie imo

As I stated before, half of the 18-50 year olds who died in those figures above had no vaccination.
The other half had some vaccine.

If 80% of EVERYONE is vaccinated, how is it that only half of these age groups had been vaccinated?
What it means is there are EIGHT times as many unvaccinated people in hospital than vaccinated

So you cherry pick the age group 18-50 because it suits...
But then divide it by EVERYONE to get 8x as many unvaccinated in hospital?

Are you related to Dianne Abbott? 🤭

Only kidding m8.

All you ever hear from these news outlets every day is covid related news.

There is nothing new to report for them that will keep the masses engaged. So carry on with the covid cycle all day every day.

Even though cases are soaring with this new variant the death rate is still really low. But more and more restrictions are coming and may be some sort of lock down in the coming weeks for what exactly. This variant isn't even lethal as the one before it. Mass hysteria been spread.

All you ever hear from these news outlets every day is covid related news.

There is nothing new to report for them that will keep the masses engaged. So carry on with the covid cycle all day every day.

Even though cases are soaring with this new variant the death rate is still really low. But more and more restrictions are coming and may be some sort of lock down in the coming weeks for what exactly. This variant isn't even lethal as the one before it. Mass hysteria been spread.
January lockdown saying that China just gone onto a full lockdown if I heard it right

January lockdown saying that China just gone onto a full lockdown if I heard it right

Ye they have. Austria and Australia have some of the most strict and stringent restrictions in the world.

Odds on ... 4th booster coming ..soon line up
Be on 10th booster within few years as media and government would get the message out there without jabs and boosters world is doomed.

Odds on ... 4th booster coming ..soon line up

Covid news: fourth vaccine dose ‘could be needed’; not enough data on severity, says WHO – as it happened | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Yup. Don't forget your loyalty card..

Screenshot_20211223-133918_Facebook.jpg

Some more stats just published from Public Health Wales. Again these are factual statistic. They're locking down but the majority in hospital are again vaccinated.

You won't see these figures from the media.

I chose 18-50 age group because these don't normally drop dead out of the blue, if you heard that Mr Jones (83) had suddenly popped his clogs, or Mrs Smith (75) had upped and died you wouldn't raise an eyebrow because it's expected.

Younger people don't have high instances of Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancers and all the other health conditions the 70-90 age bracket have.

Considering 8 out of 10 people are vaccinated, there should be four times as many dead vaccinated people.

There isn't.
Out of 200 dead, half of them are unvaccinated.

Before anyone was vaccinated it was bumping off 1/1000, so for every dead unvaccinated person there must have been 999 others that didn't die.

These are the cohorts that are clogging the hospitals.
It's pointless showing how many died last week or last month, it's the ones who survived that are causing the problem

I chose 18-50 age group because these don't normally drop dead out of the blue, if you heard that Mr Jones (83) had suddenly popped his clogs, or Mrs Smith (75) had upped and died you wouldn't raise an eyebrow because it's expected.

Younger people don't have high instances of Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancers and all the other health conditions the 70-90 age bracket have.

Considering 8 out of 10 people are vaccinated, there should be four times as many dead vaccinated people.

There isn't.
Out of 200 dead, half of them are unvaccinated.

Before anyone was vaccinated it was bumping off 1/1000, so for every dead unvaccinated person there must have been 999 others that didn't die.

These are the cohorts that are clogging the hospitals.
It's pointless showing how many died last week or last month, it's the ones who survived that are causing the problem
Out of 200 dead, half of them are unvaccinated. ....where-did you get these lies from ...bb....or sly news

I wonder who owns that
Your question 'where did you get these lies from' is a loaded question, like, 'when did you stop beating your wife?'
ONS is office for national statistics.

If you are of the covid deniers brigade you should be happy about the figures because it shows that half the people dying of covid are vaccinated.

If you think it's all a big conspiracy to get Bill Gates' piss into everyone, they would have said ALL the dead were unvaccinated

Back