'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas

I chose 18-50 age group because these don't normally drop dead out of the blue, if you heard that Mr Jones (83) had suddenly popped his clogs, or Mrs Smith (75) had upped and died you wouldn't raise an eyebrow because it's expected.

Considering 8 out of 10 people are vaccinated, there should be four times as many dead vaccinated people.

See you've made two points here that don't fit. This is the issue when people cherry pick statistics.
The age groups you mentioned are nowhere near 80% vaccinated.

18 to 24 - 32% vaccinated.
25 to 29 - 41% vaccinated.
30 to 34 - 60% vaccinated.
35 to 39 - 72% vaccinated.

If you pick certain stats, you can't then compare those stats to the overall amount.
What it means is there are EIGHT times as many unvaccinated people in hospital than vaccinated
Considering 8 out of 10 people are vaccinated, there should be four times as many dead vaccinated people.

So both these statements above are wrong.. you need to factor in the age groups vaccination take-up because you chose that age range. Instead you're picking those age groups and using stats for everyone.

These are the cohorts that are clogging the hospitals.
It's pointless showing how many died last week or last month, it's the ones who survived that are causing the problem

Along with drug addicts, alcoholics, obese, smokers etc We don't tell these people to pay for their treatments like it's been mentioned throughout this thread.

if we don't show stats for how many patients have died last week in hospital as a scale of who's taking beds, what other means is available?
people with Covid, vaccinated or unvacinated, on a ward or in ICU will have spent time in the hospital beds before passing away. Well a majority will.

See you've made two points here that don't fit. This is the issue when people cherry pick statistics.

If you pick certain stats, you can't then compare those stats to the overall amount.

So both these statements above are wrong.. you need to factor in the age groups vaccination take-up because you chose that age range. Instead you're picking those age groups and using stats for everyone.

Along with drug addicts, alcoholics, obese, smokers etc We don't tell these people to pay for their treatments like it's been mentioned throughout this thread.

if we don't show stats for how many patients have died last week in hospital as a scale of who's taking beds, what other means is available?
people with Covid, vaccinated or unvacinated, on a ward or in ICU will have spent time in the hospital beds before passing away. Well a majority will.
Well said m8 like you said ppl only see wat they wanna see ...

When your put actual facts and stats in front of people they will still deny it.

Just like those who are saying things should be going back to how it was before because of this new "variant" Omricon.

What more can you say really.

Even though cases are soaring with this new variant the death rate is still really low. But more and more restrictions are coming and may be some sort of lock down in the coming weeks for what exactly. This variant isn't even lethal as the one before it. Mass hysteria been spread.
I don't think they will put us into lock down, I could be wrong but I think they realise people wont abide by it this time
Odds on ... 4th booster coming ..soon line up
I am classed as 'vulnerable' and when I had my booster they mentioned I might have to have a 4th and that was even before this latest varient appeared so I would not be suprised if everyone has to, but as the reports are saying it could be peaking soon, it may not be needed, not in near future anyway. It is likely to become annual like the flu jab in my opinion

we should expect to see higher number of vaccinated people in hospital than we might naively expect.

this is down to simpson's paradox.

vaccinated people tend to be older.

older people are more likely to die

unvaccinated people tend to be younger

younger people are less likely to die.

so what we see is what looks like a disproportionate amount of vaxxed people dying in hospital

also as most people are vaccinated we should also expect to see more vaccinated people in hospital, especially given the skew to older / vulnerable people being more likely to be vaxxed:

IMG_20211223_215359.jpg

truth is unvaccinated people of all age groups are far less likely to be hospitalised or die.

and boosters are perhaps the most effective of all the shots.

boosters provide mearurable protection and i would encourage everyone to take advantage of them. they hugely reduce risk.

Last edited:
I'm saying the media cherry pick hospitals to interview to cast division and propaganda. For eg in here we have people believing individuals (Drs) and disregarding national statistics. Since when do doctor's keep count of what's going on nationwide. They don't.

The statistics are factual. Individual Doctors opinions aren't.
It was my local news m8 not cherry picking at all. And I'd bet anyone on here that hospitals all over the country have more unvaccinated people than vaccinated in their beds and icu.
I can't believe you actually think my North West news cherry picked my local North West hospital ?? Pmsl...

The stats your on about made by the Government ? the control freaks ?? Twist tilll it suits???

Oh and by the way, ONS say complety different to what your preaching. There's a chart on their website that clearly points out I previously screenshotted it for all to see,

I cherry picked it from ONS :) :)

I'm not sure if your winding up or taking meds but ONS don't say what your saying, truly your baffling me

Last edited:
It was my local news m8 not cherry picking at all. And I'd bet anyone on here that hospitals all over the country have more unvaccinated people than vaccinated in their beds and icu.
I can't believe you actually think my North West news cherry picked my local North West hospital ?? Pmsl...

The stats your on about made by the Government ? the control freaks ?? Twist tilll it suits???

Oh and by the way, ONS say complety different to what your preaching. There's a chart on their website that clearly points out I previously screenshotted it for all to see,

I cherry picked it from ONS :) :)

I'm not sure if your winding up or taking meds but ONS don't say what your saying, truly your baffling me

Ok m8. Have a nice Xmas ✌️.

I am on various forums both tech and woodworking amongst them. Nearly all have a corvid thread and it shocks me the difference of opinion people have. I personally have had and will continue to uptake any vaccine offered but that is a personal choice.

Its not been on national TV...I'll see if I can dig up a link

It was reported on the BBC and has been for days. Who knows, maybe next month's stats will reflect it, but I doubt it..

I've said it umpteen times in these threads and not going round and round in circles. You stick with the media, I'll take notice of the stats.

It was reported on the BBC and has been for days. Who knows, maybe next month's stats will reflect it, but I doubt it..

I've said it umpteen times in these threads and not going round and round in circles. You stick with the media, I'll take notice of the stats.
Yes but the argument was that hospitals are filling up with unvaccinated people.
Not how many of each vaccinated and unvaccinated have died.
The only stats available are about deaths

Yes but the argument was that hospitals are filling up with unvaccinated people.
Not how many of each vaccinated and unvaccinated have died.
The only stats available are about deaths

👇 Like I said, round and round and round...

A labour mp on Kay Burley morning show last week when asked out right said there were 29 omicron patients in hospital in england

and 10 omicron deaths.

Yep same here on the jabs and booster and upped vitamins to have a safer protection level and wishing all to stay safe over the festive season

Well , I've changed to a stronger baccy, so that should help keep it back,
I'm drinking more, so that should help me not give a fk about the stats,
And, I'll be having me booster as soon as I'm out of isolation, so that should give me a bit more protection.
If people are stupid enough to not want something that may (or may not) help them, well, we can't educate stupid, I'll bet they never had a tetanus jab either, nor polio or MMR or any other vaccine either, or did they,? Pick and choose,?
Either way, I'll do the best I can to take care of myself and my family, and fk the selfish folks that don't care, they won't be welcome near me or my family, or in my house, and I'll continue to refuse to work alongside them.

Lies
Damn Lies
and Statistics,
You can make them mean whatever suits your agenda

we should expect to see higher number of unvaccinated people in hospital than we might naively expect.

this is down to simpson's paradox.

vaccinated people tend to be older.

older people are more likely to die

unvaccinated people tend to be younger

younger people are less likely to die.

so what we see is what looks like a disproportionate amount of vaxxed people dying in hospital

also as most people are vaccinated we should also expect to see more vaccinated people in hospital, especially given the skew to older / vulnerable people being more likely to be vaxxed:

View attachment 69453

truth is unvaccinated people of all age groups are far less likely to be hospitalised or die.

and boosters are perhaps the most effective of all the shots.

boosters provide mearurable protection and i would encourage everyone to take advantage of them. they hugely reduce ris
Its not been on national TV...I'll see if I can dig up a link

Distressing footage shows ICU full of young unvaccinated patients | ITV New

Last edited:
Back