'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas

You saved me looking but not far back enough. Regardless of how we try to manipulate the figures to suite. There are still more dying in hospital vaccinated. This "everyone in hospital dying are unvactinated" is fakenews.

Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination
Was reading yesterday the world health organisation wrecking covid 19 will end in 2022 as they say this new variant will wipe the other variant completely out

WHO forecasts coronavirus pandemic will end in 2022

Was reading yesterday the world health organisation wrecking covid 19 will end in 2022 as they say this new variant will wipe the other variant completely out

WHO forecasts coronavirus pandemic will end in 2022

Hopefully m8. it'll become the dominant strain and it looks weak in comparison to earlier strains. Fingers crossed.

That's why I'm not going for the 3rd/4th/5th jab 😆. I've had two jabs and I've had Covid. I've probably got more antibodies to fight it off going forward than most.

If You've Had COVID You're Likely Protected for Life

No. It's not a tiny minority. It's a majority.
I know a majority of people are vaccinated so it will result in this. But fakenews will be called out.

"The most recent report from the UKHSA, including data from England, shows that there are currently more deaths in vaccinated, rather than unvaccinated, people. This is due to the high proportion of the population who are now vaccinated."

View attachment 69408

Guardian wrong to suggest unvaccinated deaths are the majority currently - Full Fact
I'm struggling to see if you think more deaths are within vaccinated people or your pointing out this as been fake news.

The news cameras were on TV yesterday at the Liverpool hospital walking the ward talking to doctors showing people in bed with Covid. They then said that no one on the ward was actually fully vaccinated all were 1 jab or unvaccinated.

Now I don't know about anyone else but I would take that report as been a true reflection of what's currently happening talking to the hospital manager and ward doctor regarding figures as been true rather than listen to any newspaper who twist headlines to drag you in.

Throughout history people have rebelled at been told what to do whether its right or not.
We live in a society were its hip to dismiss and blame big brother controlling us.

If the virus had limbs he'd be rubbing his hands and laughing at us squabbling while it plans its next plan of attack

I'm struggling to see if you think more deaths are within vaccinated people or your pointing out this as been fake news.

I'm categorically stating that more people are dying from Covid that are vaccinated than unvaccinated.
That's what ONS and PHE statistics say so it's fact.
It's not newspaper/media propaganda or what a hospital ward in Liverpool states, which doesn't reflect all hospitals up and down the Country. Although the media likely chose that hospital because of their current situation. They aren't going to go to a hospital where a majority vaccinated are dying, as that doesn't instill fear and division which is what they do best.

If a majority of a population is vaccinated = UK. A majority of those people dying will be the vaccinated. I'm not saying the vaccine doesn't work, it does against death to an extent. I'm relaying facts published by the department's responsible for keeping figures. Not hearsay carefully chosen by the media.

I'm categorically stating that more people are dying from Covid that are vaccinated than unvaccinated.
That's what ONS and PHE statistics say so it's fact.
It's not newspaper/media propaganda or what a hospital ward in Liverpool states, which doesn't reflect all hospitals up and down the Country.
Ah right because ONS show 938 unvaccinated deaths and total deaths 1-2 vaccinated - fully jabbed 340. Now also bare in mind the are a sh1t load more people jabbed than unjabbed the % is off the richer scale.
Table 1: The age-standardised mortality rate (ASMR) for deaths involving COVID-19 was 96% lower for people who received the second dose at least 21 days ago compared to unvaccinated people between 1 January and 31 October
ASMRs per 100,000 person-years by vaccination status, England, deaths occurring between 1 January and 31 October 2021

Are you reading The Daily Trump ?

I'm not sure what your reading m8 or if your saying that the hospital was full of sh1t.

Unvaccinated ‘account for 90 per cent of ICU admissions’

Wales are lying not a real country blaming London

Written by Professor Rupert Pearse ICU Doctor

Prof Pearse works at The Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, the city which has been the UK epicentre for the spread of the Omicron variant.

“The most common thing they say is: ‘Can I have the vaccine now please?’ But patients cannot have the vaccine until they have recovered. Between 80 and 90% of the patients that we have are unvaccinated,”

But London isn't a reflection of the country and Ruperts a bear we all know that

Last edited:
Ah right because ONS show 938 unvaccinated deaths and total deaths 1-2 vaccinated - fully jabbed 340. Now also bare in mind the are a sh1t load more people jabbed than unjabbed the % is off the richer scale.

Erm. No it didn't.. figures are here.
(I see you've just edited your post and removed these fake stats I originally quoted above.)

Screenshot_20211123-174345_Drive.jpg
783 unvaccinated died
3,419 vaccinated died.

That's last month's figures for the whole of the UK.

Are you reading The Daily Trump ?
It's like talking to a brick wall..
ONS and public health England.

First paragraph says it all. "An ICU doctor said". This isn't factual stats.

Screenshot_20211223-104405_Chrome.jpg

Anyway I'm not going to go on about this. You believe the media propaganda, a Doctor on a hospital ward in Liverpool and a Doctor in Wales.
I'll stick with departments that are responsible for national statistics 👍.

No worries here's ONS as you base everything on

I'll believe frontline doctors trying to save the life's of stupid unvaccinated people,

The figures below but bare in mind how many people have been fully jabbed against how many haven't then make a percentage.

Screenshot_20211223-110424_Chrome.jpg

its all a play on numbers, in actual numbers there are likely to be more vaccinated people dying than non vaccinated, purely because there are more vacinated people although reports in the media are all saying most in ICU are unvacinated at the moment, this is being said by the ICU doctors and nurses

BUT as a percentage, it's a different matter, you are likely going to see a higher percentage of non vacinated people die than fully vaccinated.

It doesn't help when people in this thread use out of date figures, @HiTecK chart is for weeks 42-45, end of October - early November, before this latest variant took hold.

its all a play on numbers, in actual numbers there are likely to be more vaccinated people dying than non vaccinated, purely because there are more vacinated people
Exactly, and I keep specifying that I'm my posts. More pll vaccinated = more vaccinated deaths.

BUT as a percentage, it's a different matter, you are likely going to see a higher percentage of non vacinated people die than fully vaccinated.
Again completely agree. All I'm arguing against is this constant "the unvactinated are taking all the hospital beds" narrative from the media. It isn't true.

It doesn't help when people in this thread use out of date figures, @HiTecK chart is for weeks 42-45, end of October - early November, before this latest variant took hold.
All I had to hand as I posted it back in this thread when others continued with this narrative. Here's an up to date one. Very little difference.

New one
Screenshot_20211223-113334_Drive.jpg

Old one Screenshot_20211123-174345_Drive.jpg

Again completely agree. All I'm arguing against is this constant "the unvactinated are taking all the hospital beds" narrative from the media. It isn't true.
So when we see the ICU Nurses and Doctors on the reports saying the majority of their ICU beds are being taken up by unvacinated people, they are telling porkies? These peope are saying it now, they are not referring to figures 3,4 or more weeks old which do not include cases of the latest variant

So when we see the ICU Nurses and Doctors on the reports saying the majority of their ICU beds are being taken up by unvacinated people, they are telling porkies? These peope are saying it now, they are not referring to figures 3,4 or more weeks old which do not include cases of the latest variant
Exactly,
Gov figures vs ICU Doctors and nurses live on TV ?
I seriously do not think there's an argument to be had there.

So when we see the ICU Nurses and Doctors on the reports saying the majority of their ICU beds are being taken up by unvacinated people, they are telling porkies?

I'm saying the media cherry pick hospitals to interview to cast division and propaganda. For eg in here we have people believing individuals (Drs) and disregarding national statistics. Since when do doctor's keep count of what's going on nationwide. They don't.

The statistics are factual. Individual Doctors opinions aren't.

I'm saying the media cherry pick hospitals to interview to cast division and propaganda. For eg in here we have people believing individuals (Drs) and disregarding national statistics. Since when do doctor's keep count of what's going on nationwide. They don't.

The statistics are factual. Individual Doctors opinions aren't.
I would accept that media a cherry picking if it was just one or two hospitals, but it's not. National and local news media report different hospitals etc

Statistics are factual I agree but they are a snap shot at the time they where written after that point they become old, ie they are weeks old and do not include omicron figures as that only showed its ugly head here a few weeks ago so hospitalisation and death stats from 4 weeks ago are no longer accurate.

Back