Movies on firestick

It was an error with the code from real debrid, generated another one and it’s worked seamlessly! I’m actually very impressed……every film I’ve tried running perfectly in 4k some HDR! 👏🏻
Cheers for the suggestion @m4u and @Vumon the link you provided was super helpful too, cheers mate 👍🏻
Works out about £26 a year much better than any VOD sub you will normally find pretty much what you want.

Better than the other apps because you don't get 100 links for same film. Just one for each type of quality of movie etc.

It was an error with the code from real debrid, generated another one and it’s worked seamlessly! I’m actually very impressed……every film I’ve tried running perfectly in 4k some HDR! 👏🏻
Cheers for the suggestion @m4u and @Vumon the link you provided was super helpful too, cheers mate 👍🏻
Hey bud i am in the same boat as you I tried Real Debrid with Stremio and and Torrentio for the first time this week it works well im not really a big film watcher but I just 1 of the ppl who likes to try things to see how they work, I have used it quite a bit over the wkend though I thought I just mention that i found that it works really well directly out of the movie apps i downloaded in the download section on here stuff like Cinema HD and to be truthful I actually prefer using it in the app and if I new beforehand i would have bypassed Stremio but all in all I think it is well worth it for anybody who's looking for extra movies and series.

How's this set up for TV series streaming? I don't watch movies much, but I like revisiting TV shows I've watched before and sometimes new ones.

How's this set up for TV series streaming? I don't watch movies much, but I like revisiting TV shows I've watched before and sometimes new ones.
Just as good as the movies on there pal! I’ve been watching Hijack, which is on apple, on my expiring subscription and it’s kind of a graining copy but watchable. On this new set up it’s 4k HDR….fantastic picture and I haven’t had any buffering!

Just as good as the movies on there pal! I’ve been watching Hijack, which is on apple, on my expiring subscription and it’s kind of a graining copy but watchable. On this new set up it’s 4k HDR….fantastic picture and I haven’t had any buffering!
Crap now I have more tinkering to do after work 🤣

@Elliot_1990

Also, if you go back into your debrid account on a PC, all the movies you have played will be instantly available to download straight from their servers without using any torrent client. It’s quite a nice little setup.
yes and on your real debrid account page you can also just add torrent or magnet links and download at high speed via debrid servers so no file sharing.

I apologize for the double post. Did y'all use the regular android or Android TV version of stremio? I can't which menu item I'm highlighting half the time. By no means a deal breaker, but I'm curious.

I apologize for the double post. Did y'all use the regular android or Android TV version of stremio? I can't which menu item I'm highlighting half the time. By no means a deal breaker, but I'm curious.
You don't need to make a double post, you could have clicked EDIT on your 'killer service' post and added any extra comments

Not sure if anyone can help with this but for some reason I can’t change the external player to the MX player in Streamio. It only gives me the option for VLC. I’m fairly sure it offered me the choice at the beginning but now I’m stuck with VLC. The audio is a little out of sync and I was hoping to try MX to see if I could solve it. Any ideas?

Not sure if anyone can help with this but for some reason I can’t change the external player to the MX player in Streamio. It only gives me the option for VLC. I’m fairly sure it offered me the choice at the beginning but now I’m stuck with VLC. The audio is a little out of sync and I was hoping to try MX to see if I could solve it. Any ideas?
Is mx player downloaded ?
MX Player on Stremio: Am I missing something?

Strange one 🤔 I think the first time the box popped up with external player I chose VLC player and selected always so it would no longer give me the option for MX. I deleted data and rebooted and it’s given me the option for mx again! 👍🏻

Just to say thanks for the posters to all in this thread, I never knew something like this existed with torrents, sorted it fairly quickly last night, and Wow, its absolutely bang on for such a small charge!
Was the same for me Alex! Never heard of it but was exactly what I was looking for!
Also another side note…..I found that VLC player has an audio delay which fixed my audio lag issues! Can’t wait to watch more content on it! 👏🏻

Back