Movies on firestick

Kodi with the umbrella add on windows is unrivaled in my opinion. For TV though I really like syncler as the layout is really nice - there is a little bit of a pay wall there though as you need syncler + to actually use debrid scraping

Call me old fashioned but I still use Kodi,plenty of apps still for movies/tv shows. I don't use builds though.
It's good it works well for you, if it's not broke don't fix it.
But I think it's a bit heavy and there are more modern and efficient ways to stream media.

Was the same for me Alex! Never heard of it but was exactly what I was looking for!
Also another side note…..I found that VLC player has an audio delay which fixed my audio lag issues! Can’t wait to watch more content on it! 👏🏻
Thanks again, this has been the only minor flaw for me the little audio delay that I have noticed, will read up on how to use VLC

evening guys,, ok, you all know my "I am not techy " line, managed to sign up to real debrid, i have x3 movie apps, bee/filmplus/cinema and i can do the RD thing on all those, also downloaded popcorn, and stremio, but when click on stremio, and then say,, Indiana jones,,, nothing really happens!!!!!! other than a drop down on the right saying, apple/google/ etc etc and various prices,,,, can you please advise step by step as to what to do, thanks,,, Thicko Bondy.

evening guys,, ok, you all know my "I am not techy " line, managed to sign up to real debrid, i have x3 movie apps, bee/filmplus/cinema and i can do the RD thing on all those, also downloaded popcorn, and stremio, but when click on stremio, and then say,, Indiana jones,,, nothing really happens!!!!!! other than a drop down on the right saying, apple/google/ etc etc and various prices,,,, can you please advise step by step as to what to do, thanks,,, Thicko Bondy.
Your probably just missing torrentio. These are the instructions I followed when setting it up originally:
Any questions feel free to ask and me or I'm sure someone else here will be happy to help :)

Have gone through both links, but when get to add ins no sign of Torrentio??, bloody nightmare, it obviously is simple but somehow I am unable to get it right.

Should i just simply stick with bee/fp/cinema and tune into RD through them, I can do that or is it worth pursuing this stremio stuff???

Have gone through both links, but when get to add ins no sign of Torrentio??, bloody nightmare, it obviously is simple but somehow I am unable to get it right.
Once you've added your debrid api key on the page that is returned when you click the torrentio lite link. Click install(ovb you can configure a little more to not return cam links etc).
It will open stremio and ask you if you want to install - click yes.

If you then go to addons and then to my addons, scroll right to the bottom and you should see it there.

I cannot torrentio anywhere, literally tried everything that I can, when I get to add ins it’s just not there, have deleted stremio 3 times now and logged in via, firestick tricks, Troy point and Kevin porteous, none have on add ons,,ins Torrentio, there is a Torrent but no IO on the end???, appreciate your input thought,, cheers.

I cannot torrentio anywhere, literally tried everything that I can, when I get to add ins it’s just not there, have deleted stremio 3 times now and logged in via, firestick tricks, Troy point and Kevin porteous, none have on add ons,,ins Torrentio, there is a Torrent but no IO on the end???, appreciate your input thought,, cheers.
Torrentio should be installed from the torrentio website linked here: Stream Smarter, Not Harder: A Guide to Using Stremio, Torrentio, and Real Debrid

I had to do it from my android phone and then clear stremio’s cache on my firestick for it to show up

will give up for the night,just not having it at the minute, may just stick with what i know, its a headache,i follow instructions,,, the get safari wont load this page etc,, thanks again for assistance.

think there's some modified CinemaHD apps going around with premium links in.
You can probably find them on here somewhere or around the internet.

Good luck

Back