Netflix cheaper using VPN

I've had the account for just over a year, I don't use a VPN to watch but normally do on computer when topping it up. It just won't let me now lol
I have had the same issue. Use your phone with VPN on and redeem the vouchers. This worked for me. Account has been going for over a year, too.

Mine seems to redeem the vouchers OK without a VPN. Mind you my "broadband" is 5G not fixed line. Getting expensive now though as 200TL only bought me 5 weeks Netflix :cry:

Mine seems to redeem the vouchers OK without a VPN. Mind you my "broadband" is 5G not fixed line. Getting expensive now though as 200TL only bought me 5 weeks Netflix :cry:
Yes, just thrown 2 of the 200TL cards at it and lasts until mid July. Still a saving though, at the minute, but for how long??

Yes, just thrown 2 of the 200TL cards at it and lasts until mid July. Still a saving though, at the minute, but for how long??
Amazon Prime at 8 quid a month is beginning to look more than attractive as an alternative to NF. I don't know what the programming is like though, never watched it.

Amazon Prime at 8 quid a month is beginning to look more than attractive as an alternative to NF. I don't know what the programming is like though, never watched it.

I rarely use Prime for Movies/Series to be honest, but via Turkey Netflix is still only about £8 for 5 weeks for their Premium 4k, knock it down to Standard HD and you get 2 months for £8.

Back