Networking Issue?

coozer

I have a fairly straight forward setup as follows..
Vm router, incoming 400mb internet.. .0.1
Then a WRT vpn enabled router which is .1.1 most things are plugged into this or I use the vpn enabled wifi...
I have a cable from 1.1 going to my pub shed in the garden, its 55m long..
the cable is plugged into the WAN on a TP Link router in there.. .1.59
hard wired to this I have a firestick and a Xtrend ET10000 satellite box .1.101... two seperate cables...

I can connect to the WRT router and interact with it... I can see the TP link in the WRT page but not the two other devices in the pub..

If i type the web address for the TP Link router I get The connection has timed out.. same with the Xtrend

Filezilla tells me theres no route to device.

The firestick and satellite box work behind the TP link router but I cannot communicate with them.. The box runs openvix enigma2 and the download plugins doesnt work, it just says theres a problem with the internet... IPTV works well on both devices..

Ive been bring the Xtrend box into the house and doing the bits on it connected to 1.1...

This is a pain and im wondering if any networking dude can tell me what is going on here?

Is there something wrong with DHCP or do i need to change DDNS settings to make them all talk to each other???

I have a similar setup to this, I have my VM Router in Modem Mode
An ethernet cable from the VM Router to the WAN Port on My ASUS Router, Then everything else is plugged into the Asus Router ethernet ports
For the Camera in the back garden I have connected TP Link Homeplugs and connected the Camera via Ethernet Cable to the homeplugs

I have a fairly straight forward setup as follows..
Vm router, incoming 400mb internet.. .0.1
Then a WRT vpn enabled router which is .1.1 most things are plugged into this or I use the vpn enabled wifi...
I have a cable from 1.1 going to my pub shed in the garden, its 55m long..
the cable is plugged into the WAN on a TP Link router in there.. .1.59
hard wired to this I have a firestick and a Xtrend ET10000 satellite box .1.101... two seperate cables...

I can connect to the WRT router and interact with it... I can see the TP link in the WRT page but not the two other devices in the pub..

If i type the web address for the TP Link router I get The connection has timed out.. same with the Xtrend

Filezilla tells me theres no route to device.

The firestick and satellite box work behind the TP link router but I cannot communicate with them.. The box runs openvix enigma2 and the download plugins doesnt work, it just says theres a problem with the internet... IPTV works well on both devices..

Ive been bring the Xtrend box into the house and doing the bits on it connected to 1.1...

This is a pain and im wondering if any networking dude can tell me what is going on here?

Is there something wrong with DHCP or do i need to change DDNS settings to make them all talk to each other???
How to Connect Two Routers (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Back