New dish setup

Does anyone know where to get a good guide from on how to set up a multi lnb for 28.2, 19.2 and 13?

I’ve had a look on YouTube, but no luck so far.

I spoke to a sat installer company customer services - about motorised dish install and they said majority of the time is taken in setting east and west limits on the receiver box, is that true?
This particular company is reasonable in cost compared to others from whom I have got quote.

The traix t.d series bracket is shorter than
This bracket
LNB Multiblock Holder For Triax, SAB, Technomate, Inverto Multi Feed Dish
This is the one I used With bullet l.n.b you
Could reciever s.n.r on 23.5 You could also
Recieve s.n.r 4.8 east with large enough satellite dish 42 east as well These type
Of brackets have push in adaptor clip There
Is also this type which bolts onto the satellite dish arm They don't fit traix Tacnomate satellite dish

Multi LNB Holder 14 degrees | eBay

Thanks. I’m actually looking at the same triad multi lnb bracket. The manual gives measurements for 13e, 19.2e, and 28.2e for the uk. Using this bracket, would it be possible to get 23.5e on there too, and possibly 9e at the expense of 28.2e?

thanks
I couldn't get an LNB close enough to 19.2 to receive 23,
I'd guess 9 would be the same issue with 13
That is on a 65cm dish,
Probably doable on a 1m dish tho as the arm would be longer, so a wider area for the focal point alignment.
If I'm thinking properly.

Took the satellite motor down yesterday
Will try to modify a few brackets to see how
Many transponders i can pick up with good
S.n.r with 1.1 traix satellite dish

Thanks

Thanks, they've got good prices but unfortunately out of stock. I've seen 80cm mesh dishes on the bay, but have been having issues finding a 1m one with in stock anywhere. Plus it does get extremely windy around here, so not too keen to get a solid one.

Back