New dish setup

With one person in house can still use boxes on other sats, but think outside the box as i like to record so needing more lnb feeds.

Having multiple feeds gives you more choice.

Multiple dishes giving more choice.

If one can go for multiple lnbs as 1 is boring as i like recording.

Motorised can be stuck on 1 sat and you want record on another lol

With one person in house can still use boxes on other sats, but think outside the box as i like to record so needing more lnb feeds.

Having multiple feeds gives you more choice.

Multiple dishes giving more choice.

If one can go for multiple lnbs as 1 is boring as i like recording.

Motorised can be stuck on 1 sat and you want record on another lol
Heart says motorised and brain says the right choice is multi lnb. I am the only person who is going to operate both the boxes so .......
Confused

Is the dish diameter from edge to edge, or is it measured along the curvature of the dish?

What bracket would you recommend for a 97cm or 80cm dish with a motor on a south facing wall?

Thanks

What bracket would you recommend for a 97cm or 80cm dish with a motor on a south facing wall?

Thanks
If you are installing yourself T.k set with the
K to the top More chance of getting the pole within 0.1 degree of 90° If you don't you will not
Track the ark Correctly from east to west

Yes try to get the t.k set that has slots
Rather than the pre drilled holes
Try to purchase a digital lever more Accurate

they wont be large enough for 97 cm if it is motorised, iv'e not got TK brackets but the L shaped one that came with my 97cm dish pack is 18" like This One but supplied by WOS remember the dish has got to swing left and right I don't know how much of an arc full swing could be but I would say bracket at least halve diameter in lenth of dish.

Last edited:
The local Derek trotter says he might be able to get me a good deal on the motor. At the moment I have no idea on price or spec etc.

At the moment I only have a zgemma h9s, no dish or lnb. Can I connect the motor only to the box to see if it works?

Back