New switch models hacked.

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
The switch lite and patched models can now be hacked.

You will need a team xecuter modchip then you can install the sxos software on your sd card.

The modchip is a soldered solution so becareful.

You can find out the offical sellers of the modchip and software by visiting the team xecuter website.

Below is a installation guide for the switch lite so you know what you are letting yourself in for

Attachments

• SX-Lite_v1.0_en.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 30
Sad that PS4 and Xbox one not fully hacked like the switch.

Personally this new models would never touch as no soldering skills.

If experts out there then fair enough can get it done from them

@mike123 , my console is not patched , ive left the kids just to play the games i have bought for them but considering trying some of crack though as they want more games - just need to get some cables and decide which way to go. i havent updated my switch in ages as was worried it may effect it

@mike123 , my console is not patched , ive left the kids just to play the games i have bought for them but considering trying some of crack though as they want more games - just need to get some cables and decide which way to go. i havent updated my switch in ages as was worried it may effect it
If your switch is unpatched,you can update to the latest firmware if you want because atmosphere works on it.You are going to need a decent size micro sd card either 128gb or 256gb,A RCM tool and Usb-C cable.if you want to use your phone to send the payload you will need a cable from your phone port to Usb-C

NH Switch Guide

Last edited:
Thanks, good to know that re formware updates- will scan about for some instructions for atmosphere, current SD card is 128, Got a gig sitting , might need cable though, not unless can use my phone charger cable that USB to C..Got 9 games on cartridge but hopefully that will change soon. just need to read up on how not to get banned from the nintendo store , although wont be end of the world if i do.

you probably will end up getting banned but it is no big deal. use the shops tend to take up less space on your sd card.

Hasn't the PS4 been hacked already? I think people can play pirated games on it, but only without engaging with the online community since you can get banned.
depends on the firmware you have, it is the lower firmwares that can be hacked.

Hasn't the PS4 been hacked already? I think people can play pirated games on it, but only without engaging with the online community since you can get banned.

Been same since PS3 days where hacked you couldn't play online. Well you could but big risk of getting banned.

PS4 is hacked but only on certain firmwares.

7.55 firmware is the latest hacked firmware. Anything on this or below firmware them you can hack the PS4.

8.0.x firmware I think will be hacked whether we see a jailbreak for it before the end of 2021 remains to be seen.

Exiting times for the PS4 scene indeed.

Personally I am so eager to find out if the PS5 gets hacked in a few years time. But have a sneaky feeling this well may be the first playstation that doesn't.

Personally I am so eager to find out if the PS5 gets hacked in a few years time. But have a sneaky feeling this well may be the first playstation that doesn't.

It probably will at some point.

The PS4 got hacked several years after it's release. It would be great if the PS5 was hacked from day one though lol.

That's what's nice about PC gaming to be fair most games are attainable and cracked days after release.

It probably will at some point.

The PS4 got hacked several years after it's release. It would be great if the PS5 was hacked from day one though lol.

That's what's nice about PC gaming to be fair most games are attainable and cracked days after release.

Ye PC games always been easy for decades to get cracked copies. But some with DRM protection like Denova much harder to crack like football manager for instance. Took so long for pirate version of it to be on the scene.

Ye PS3 and PS4 took YEARS before they were hacked and I am optimistc in 3-5 years time will be same with PS5.

But reading about security over recent months seems Sony might have it locked down like Microsoft has. With the latter not having their system/consoles hacked with the 360 being hacked the last one to date.

But lets hope russian, chinese whoever is out there does break the security of PS5 :LOL: :LOL:

Ps3 and ps4 were hacked very quickly however, it takes ages to realse between upgrades to higher firmwares

Ps3 and ps4 were hacked very quickly however, it takes ages to realse between upgrades to higher firmwares

Not really look at the time period of both consoles when they were fully hacked.

For example on PS3 we didnt see the first CFW for quite a few years after the intial release of the PS3.

Took years for the PS4 to be hacked with 5.05 be the official hacked firmware on that console.

Both consoles yes you can play pirated games but different methods of how they were hacked and jailbroken.

The PS3 was all based on CFW and oh boy it was awesome with its features everything you could do on it. Only few years ago with saw the software jailbreak of it by Mira/Hen. But wasnt anywhere near as good as CFW PS3 imo. Still need to update mine to 4.83 I believe last CFW version.

PS4 is not CFW based and never will be. Its based on jailbreak using the browser on the console and have to keep applying it every time console is turned off and on unless its in rest mode.

My point is despite the different hacking methods for both they took some years before a full hack/jailbreak was released.

PS4 Took several years.

@channelking for Games that can't be cracked I normally search on SteamDB for example for the cheapest country. For example with Football Manager 2021 - Peru is the cheapest country at £11.73. UK Price is currently £19.99. I use Revolut/Gift Cards to pay for games at these prices.

Capture.PNG

Forza 4 is quite good online. And the cracked version has a few issues. SteamDB came in handy as it's £3.83 in Turkey whereas UK is £27.49 currently.

Capture.PNG

You guys are talking about public hacks. From very early doors you could send off your ps4 with a list of 5 games for around £70. The trouble was as soon as you put in a original disc the hack would stop working.

PS4 Took several years.

@channelking for Games that can't be cracked I normally search on SteamDB for example for the cheapest country. For example with Football Manager 2021 - Peru is the cheapest country at £11.73. UK Price is currently £19.99. I use Revolut/Gift Cards to pay for games at these prices.

View attachment 62769

Forza 4 is quite good online. And the cracked version has a few issues. SteamDB came in handy as it's £3.83 in Turkey whereas UK is £27.49 currently.

View attachment 62770

Very good website and good prices internationally for games on PC. Never done this with products and services using vpn though or even used revolut/gift cards.

In regards to pc games shame over recent years with the denovo protection its become harder to get cracked games.

I only have used pc as its shite lol for few games as never been big pc gamer compared to consoles which always preferred.

You guys are talking about public hacks. From very early doors you could send off your ps4 with a list of 5 games for around £70. The trouble was as soon as you put in a original disc the hack would stop working.

I'm aware of the early hacks on ps4. It was similar on ps3 also.

But these were never proper hacks not a fully jailbreak at the time. Was limited and useless quite frankly.

Only when we saw complete hacks and jailbreak first released that's where everything was fully unleashed especially on the ps3 more so than the ps4.

Yes we are talking about Public hack. I know it's been hacked since day one but with so many limitations. Like the one you mentioned. Also, the games are freely downloaded so not sure why anyone would pay £70 to pay for someone to load the games. Unless you're paying for the Mod too which was also very simple.

My buddy now is running Firmware 7.02 Jailbreak and I load any games he wants onto a portable Hard Drive for him that were released prior to 7.02. Which is great.

Back