New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Thanks to Intrigue on the Forum
If you find your box is zapping all your Internet speed ( its happened to a couple ive helped) and worked
Open up your Mg file
Try changing this line: L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

To this L: { 00

Thanks Tich.
Good to know. How do I know if my box is zapping my internet speed.
Cheers
Ash
It probably doesnt effect people on fibre or on good speeds but people up to say 10mbs or less
You will notice on you mobile phones at home (wifi) and laptops If pages are taking ages to load or wont load
Good way to check
If your pages are taking a while to load Remove your Ethernet cable from box If pages then load straight away Box is zapping your speed
It may not work for everyone but it did work with no problems for couple my friends

Ok thats sound, i was thinking i would have to do auto scan every time a freq changed lol this back up seems to be working sound epg seem to update after recording, only thing i need to sus is the cam needing to started lol,

Also i noticed when i flashed this image tspanel was different to the last one and didnt have a softcams option, for some reason my box crashed and rebooted then the same tspanel thats in vix 165 is now on there [emoji15] dont know how thats happened lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sucmnsee low level format worked great know I know not to be greedy and get a smaller one lol

Hi I'm completely new to this and have just bought a Zgemma s2 i believe and trying to work out what's the best firmware to install for ease of use and also wouldn't have to update for channels etc every month.

I think i've learnt flashing from a backup is the easiest option but which should i go for ? MT Pockets version Openatv 4.2 or sucmnsee vix one? and whats Atv 5.0 BOB all about so confused lol

any help will be greatly appreciated

Using a back up is a lot easier as most of the settings are set for the right path So with a few adjustments your set up If you think of your laptop with windows xp 7 , 8.1 that's like the images with ATV you can do updates from you box Atv 5 had a lot of things not working properly Vix is a patched version so can't online update But I find it works faster and easier to work with You don't have to worry about image updates if you don't want to , I have a old box using Vix and is still going after 2 years without updating

Thanks to Intrigue on the Forum
If you find your box is zapping all your Internet speed ( its happened to a couple ive helped) and worked
Open up your Mg file
Try changing this line: L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

To this L: { 00

Thanks Tich.
Good to know. How do I know if my box is zapping my internet speed.
Cheers
Ash
It probably doesnt effect people on fibre or on good speeds but people up to say 10mbs or less
You will notice on you mobile phones at home (wifi) and laptops If pages are taking ages to load or wont load
Good way to check
If your pages are taking a while to load Remove your Ethernet cable from box If pages then load straight away Box is zapping your speed
It may not work for everyone but it did work with no problems for couple my friends

What exactly does this change do then?

If you look in the Mg file it's a bit like a computer program telling your box when to start your line and about keeping your line live and other bits All you are doing is changing part of that program to stop it taking all of your internet speed. If your not effected you don't have to do anything

Thank you sucmnsee low level format worked great know I know not to be greedy and get a smaller one lol

Up to 32 gb fine for flashing. It can happen to any size. After flashing the drive can be any size. I use 500gb some use 2tb

Nice one sucmnsee, new box this morning up and running within 30mins. How do you change skins? Can't find option
Thanks mate

Back