New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

I have to say I have both Picons and am using the BlueHD skin and haven't noticed any difference in speed compared to the previous skin and no Picons. I do have to re-iterate my thanks to you though sucmnsee as this build works flawlessly for me, which considering its my first ever installation I'm very suprised at. I doff my hat to you good sir :grin:

Hi Sucmnsee , Ive updated to the new vix hades and have noticed that my 500gb HDD usb seems to be lit all the time ,Its not a powered one just in the back usb , on the vix 165 I did not notice this is there something a miss ?? it only goes off when I put into standby.
Cheers

Just updated new box with sucmnsee image getting a Tune failed message, any help?

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

now a time out tuner lock??? help:beg:

Tune failed is normally a feed issue with the cable (have you tried cable in any other box?

Tuner lock normally means not configured properly. Are you using 1 or 2 cables?

using satellite, ROFL had wrong line plugged in!!! need help i'm using DCC to input my cline it was much easier on my DM500. Thanks in advance

I seem to have an issue, the wifes been watching the box all night and it keeps freezing randomly. I've tried restarting it, and its not a issue with the line, as it happens on ther FTA channels as well. Any ideas on what might be happening?

Tuner A = SNR between 98 - 100 AGC = 100 Tuner B = SNR Between 98 - 100, AGC = 58%

EDIT - I've changed the Preferred Tuner to A for now and that seem to have fixed it. Looks like I need to change the other cable completely (I went to the Dish yesterday and the connector to the LNB was green and dusty) Thanks for confirming what I suspected :)

Last edited:
Hi Sucmnsee , Ive updated to the new vix hades and have noticed that my 500gb HDD usb seems to be lit all the time ,Its not a powered one just in the back usb , on the vix 165 I did not notice this is there something a miss ?? it only goes off when I put into standby.
Cheers

Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Hard drive settings
Change auto off

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

I seem to have an issue, the wifes been watching the box all night and it keeps freezing randomly. I've tried restarting it, and its not a issue with the line, as it happens on ther FTA channels as well. Any ideas on what might be happening?

Usb size and type?
Set up fully?
When its happening check signal strength with satfinder in settings.
Is timeshift filling it/struggling?

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ----------

Agc 58 is low. Try checking cable/lnb ends. If u can screw offending conection into different port on lnb.
Or swap cables in box see if same thing.

Thanks sucmnsee, the issue would appear to be the 2nd cable, I'll replace it when I feel brave enough (Fat guy with thin ladder, and a fear of heights, it may take some time haha)

Back