New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

30mins still no joy will reformat HDD

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ----------

Downloading now after reformat, thanks for the help.

Hi again, I'm struggling with getting my CCcam.cfg working, I edited the newcamd.list with the info from my CCcam.cfg but it's not working, any help on what I'm doing wrong? :)

Is there any advantage flashing this over the top of 165? What benefit will I see?

Are you having trouble with the epg not updating after re have recorded? I was having that trouble with 165 its cured in this back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any advantage flashing this over the top of 165? What benefit will I see?

As in any new image. Very little.. If ur good with what ur on id stay.

---------- Post Merged at 01:40 PM ----------

Hi again, I'm struggling with getting my CCcam.cfg working, I edited the newcamd.list with the info from my CCcam.cfg but it's not working, any help on what I'm doing wrong? :)

In ur cccam does the txt start with c or n?
C is no good.
And in mgcamd ur newcamd.list the n: at start of ur line should be replaced with CWS =

I realise that now :) , got some help from in here and got a new N and did the cws = bit. Works like a charm. Thanks for the image :)

putting line in to work

Guys how do u out a line to work with the zgemma 2s . Also my epg not looking . Good but that could be the line probably .

You have to Initalise your usb and make sure its mounted (also do swap file) then download Epg As it stores on to usb if you dont it fills up boxes memory and problems will Pm you

hi guys i am stuck here . how do u work the dcc to put your line ? i have installed all the file but cant find out how to put my line in . thanks guys ..

OK, another quickie - Can I install plex on a zgemma box?, I can dump both the old openbox and my nowtv box if I can install Plex :)

Ta

OK, another quickie - Can I install plex on a zgemma box?, I can dump both the old openbox and my nowtv box if I can install Plex :)

Ta

Portal, green, extentions, dreamplex I looked at this a couple of months ago but wasn't sure what it was or how to use it.

Well, I'll be f****d Plex is working also! :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 PM ----------

Dreamplex interface isn't as nice as NowTV one or Roku one but it's now all on one box :) :) :)

One again many thanks

Is this image compatible with cccam (clines?) Can i use a C line in it? Or does it have to be a N line ?

Back