Newbie help

So I have a zgemma i55plus I have flashed using ATV and chabs sky skin installed all works a treat but when I hit the epg button on the remote it's not a sky guide , all other mini guides are fine , any ideas
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-092706_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-092706_Telegram.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 35
Try pressing tv on remote what image do you have on your box is it infinty with open atv 6.2 go into wb configeration and try changing skin to sly wb HD or you may need to download it from plugins green to download plugins then skins mate ive never seen that epg before and I've used wooshbuild most of time looks like freesat skin

It's set to the chabs new sly skin
Try pressing tv on remote what image do you have on your box is it infinty with open atv 6.2 go into wb configeration and try changing skin to sly wb HD or you may need to download it from plugins green to download plugins then skins mate ive never seen that epg before and I've used wooshbuild most of time looks like freesat skin
I'm using ATV 6.2 then chabbs new skin directly installed

Didn't really want to add woosh just to keep it really light, I would of thought the chabs skin in woosh and the skin separate would be same thing so shouldn't be a issue , but I could refresh with woosh and see it makes a difference

I use straight Open Atv,no builbs with oe4 skin and it's pretty good tbh and you can customize it. Never used sky skins tbh but each to his own.

This is from memory as I am not at my box at the minute but I think if you press the menu button while in epg and set picture in graphics to yes that may sort it
I think the view mode as to be set to graphics also.. I may be wrong though but worth a try

So I have a zgemma i55plus I have flashed using ATV and chabs sky skin installed all works a treat but when I hit the epg button on the remote it's not a sky guide , all other mini guides are fine , any ideas
Thanks in advance
HI IF you press menu and change VIEW MODE to Graphics

Open up the EPG press menu and change view mode to GRAPHIC and then change Pictures in Graphics to Yes. Exit out then go back into EPG and it a be the same as your Sky Skin

Back