Omicron

In the end.
The end.
Right now is that end you mentioned.
They're letting it run, no lockdowns, no furlough, no limits on pubs, restaurants, cinemas or anything else, which is why they rolled out the boosters a few months ago, - the early vaccinated were waning and they knew they were letting it run wild so they boosted everyone.

In four months, anyone not vaccinated will have natural antibodies or be dead.

The German health minister warned of this months ago, it's not just UK, it's worldwide
So what you have just stated the people not vaccinated which is around 6 million will be .dead in 4 months that is some prediction

Did you? No you picked a tiny part and ran with that. The title is a dead giveaway btw 😉.

Here's some that you conveniently left out whilst attempting to make out I didn't read it.

Eg "Many people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 will probably make antibodies against the virus for most of their lives. So suggest researchers who have identified long-lived antibody-producing cells in the bone marrow of people who have recovered from COVID-19.
But these cells recede soon after a virus is cleared from the body, and other, longer-lasting cells make antibodies: memory B cells patrol the blood for reinfection, while bone marrow plasma cells (BMPCs) hide away in bones, trickling out antibodies for decades."

Yea there not an abundance of results to look at being as the studies are quite new but you should definitely disregard all 77 people who took the study if it doesn't fit 👍.
try reading it again lol

So what you have just stated the people not vaccinated which is around 6 million will be .dead in 4 months that is some prediction
No I didn't say that but it shows that you only hear/read what suits your agenda.

anyone not vaccinated will have natural antibodies or be dead.

Meaning everyone is going to get it sooner or later, fully vaccinated it will be like a cold, unvaccinated it will be more than a cold

The German minister covered every eventuality 😆.

Screenshot_20220108-164540_Chrome.jpg

He forgot to mention that some vaccinated do die from it too.
He's basically saying everyone will get it but the play with words was silly and false.

No I didn't say that but it shows that you only hear/read what suits your agenda.
Everyone is guilty of that not just people you don't agree with.

try reading it again lol
I'll pass. I don't need to.

i know you won't read it again, you didn't read it the first time you read it. not reading it a second time won't help

"The title is a dead giveaway btw"

it is a dead giveaway you didnt read any further than the headline.

i'm a little stunned you actually went to a .com as a source in the first place lol.

The German minister covered every eventuality 😆.

View attachment 70095

He forgot to mention that some vaccinated do die from it too.
He's basically saying everyone will get it but the play with words was silly and false.
Obviously some vaccinated will die but nothing he said was false.
Everyone is going to get it.
Everyone is going to carry the antibodies.

You seem to think that getting them by having the disease is preferable to getting them by having a vaccine?

Trump came out with the same line, while having all his vaccines and boosters.

i know you won't read it again, you didn't read it the first time you read it. not reading it a second time won't help

i'm a little stunned you actually went to a .com as a source in the first place lol.

Either point to something that's incorrect rather than trying to make out I can't read and telling me to read it again or move on.

As for the .com remark. First of all I can't read the article correctly, now the article is bs. Which one is it? Menno van Zelm, an immunologist at Monash University in Melbourne did the study. You can find the same study on several other sites or you can even watch the words come out of his mouth yourself here.

Obviously some vaccinated will die but nothing he said was false

He said you'll either be vaccinated, recovered or dead. That's not correct. Some people who are vaccinated will also die. He made it sound like no one will die if they get vaccinated and the media jumped all over it.

You seem to think that getting them by having the disease is preferable to getting them by having a vaccine?

For longevity of immunity I do. They did a study in 2018 of the blood of older people who survived the 1918 influenza pandemic and it reveals that antibodies to the strain have lasted a lifetime.

Researchers find long-lived immunity to 1918 pandemic virus

He said you'll either be vaccinated, recovered or dead. That's not correct. Some people who are vaccinated will also die. He made it sound like no one will die if they get vaccinated and the media jumped all over it.
He didn't sound that way to me, and I can't work out how you think the vaccinated dead are not classed as dead?
He meant you'll have the antibodies from the vaccine or you'll have them from the disease.
For longevity of immunity I do. They did a study in 2018 of the blood of older people who survived the 1918 influenza pandemic and it reveals that antibodies to the strain have lasted a lifetime.

That's all well and good but they had no vaccine back then, and as the viruses evolve, each mutation becomes weaker, Omicron won't be the last.
Those people may have caught a very mild version of the 1918 virus, like most unvaccinated people will get antibodies from Omicron now.
The first showing in UK wasn't Delta, that only came later and that killed thousands, Delta went on to kill even more.
Preferring Delta or similar to the vaccine is idiotic

Either point to something that's incorrect rather than trying to make out I can't read and telling me to read it again or move on.

As for the .com remark. First of all I can't read the article correctly, now the article is bs. Which one is it? Menno van Zelm, an immunologist at Monash University in Melbourne did the study. You can find the same study on several other sites or you can even watch the words come out of his mouth yourself here.

i'm not going to try to convince you to change your mind, that's futile.

you misreading that article and various other posts shows that.

you will continue to plough your own path, and i won't try to convince your kind otherwise.

you are entitled to be wrong.

i'm not going to try to convince you to change your mind, that's futile.

you misreading that article and various other posts shows that.

you will continue to plough your own path, and i won't try to convince your kind otherwise.

you are entitled to be wrong.
And your kind are entitled to be more wrong

Yep, called it over a week ago, it was obvious it couldn't carry on like before.
European countries have all started dropping travel restrictions, it's a waste of time now trying to keep it out, it will just be allowed to run wild. Its the only way forward

Yep, called it over a week ago, it was obvious it couldn't carry on like before.
European countries have all started dropping travel restrictions, it's a waste of time now trying to keep it out, it will just be allowed to run wild. Its the only way forward
Which ones ,? I travelled earlier this week and can tell you it wasn't simple.

Which ones ,? I travelled earlier this week and can tell you it wasn't simple.
Uk for one, no test required to get in, no quarantine.
France is easing restrictions for UK visitors, Germany has lifted UK ban on travel.
Within a few weeks there'll be no restrictions
Maybe a few months for some countries

Uk for one, no test required to get in, no quarantine.
France is easing restrictions for UK visitors, Germany has lifted UK ban on travel.
Within a few weeks there'll be no restrictions
Maybe a few months for some countries
uk you still need a day 2 test, just an antigen rather than pcr. but this was the situation a few months ago and then pre departure and PCR where reintroduced due to omnicron.

I can't see the antigen tests being scapped for a while.

Lifting ban on UK tourist, is not the same as no restrictions. ie I can't see any country allowing non vaccinated/recently recoverred tourists in for a while.

uk you still need a day 2 test, just an antigen rather than pcr. but this was the situation a few months ago and then pre departure and PCR where reintroduced due to omnicron.

I can't see the antigen tests being scapped for a while.

Lifting ban on UK tourist, is not the same as no restrictions. ie I can't see any country allowing non vaccinated/recently recoverred tourists in for a while.
When I went abroad twice last year I had to have a test overseas in order to travel back to UK, this has been scrapped.

Can't see the point in any tests/restrictions, just assume everyone has it. They were to stop or slow the spread, that's finished now as it's spreading rapidly in every country

When I went abroad twice last year I had to have a test overseas in order to travel back to UK, this has been scrapped.
Yes, they scrapped that test last year, I went abroad in October and didn't need it, but then they reintroduced it when Omicron appeared, I came back from Malta at the weekend and needed the pre departure test, but it's now been scrapped again. I would not like to say it won't be re introduced again

Back