dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi is anyone using openatv 6.0 with both sat and cable?

Ive noticed something odd with crashes when doing ABM scan with sky uk as first order while on a cable channel, at first I thought it was something to do with my custommix so I did a fresh flash today with just ABM installed and this is what ive worked out:

If I scan just vm or sat as provider no crash occurs

If I scan both while on sat no crash occurs

If I scan ABM with both and sky uk is on top priority while on a cable channel I get a crash

Can someone on atv6.0 do a few scans just to check this, mainly while on a cable channel with sat uk on top as your providers order just to rule out a zgemma issue can someone without a zgemma test this as well please hopefully then we can get this sorted.

Below is a crash log if anyone can make sense of it

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1491570677.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 79
Mine crashed today when doing a scan for both sat and cable channels. ATV 6

After it crashed
I did a software update, then deleted bouquets, update config file the scan. It didn't crash again.

Did you notice what channels you was on when scanning when it crashed and you're providers order?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cable
Sat

Didn't notice what triggered the crash to be honest.

I'll try it again tomorrow morning if you want?

I don't have my receiver to scan every morning, I just do it when needed

Ok, did a scan just now
Whilst on a cable channel with satellite at the top of cable.
Scanned it and it crashed as soon as it hit the cable channels.
Once it rebooted I tried again and it was fine.
Bit of a weird one that.
Im currently running the latest open ATV 6 (new flash on Saturday morning) with MIPS processor (mutant 2400hd)

I'm getting also when running an ABM Scan for Cable only. Using the new ZGemma H7c. Head is melted. have re-imaged 3 times now with different images and only ABM installed. I'll attach the log.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1501110260.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
Back