OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

hi
mate, how did you instal mgcamd 1.45 please ?
I extracted the rar file using a rar extract app on my phone, this gave me an .ipk file.
I ftp this .ipk file to the box using an app called 'Andftp' available on Google play store.
The .ipk needs to be ftp to the tmp folder
Then on the box go to your menu and install the ipk file and that's it

I downloaded the rar file from moshibeth Post

Once you've extracted the file on your PC/laptop you should get an .ipk file from it. That .ipk file shout be ftp to tmp folder. Then you can install it using the 'install local extension' in your settings on your box (this is how I did it on openvix)
OK Thanks - I don't think I have the 'install local extention' option, once installed did it show p in the plugins menu ?

I have zgemma H92H running OpenVIX, like a lot of people I lost channels a few days ago.

I've downloaded and installed moshibeth's files from this thread.

In my Softcam manager it shows mgcamd1.45c, oscam-emu, oscal-latest, oscam-pcsc-latest.

I have set mgcamd1.45c to autostart, and rebooted, I have also tried the green start button, but cannot get it to start!

I can easily start oscam-latest and oscam-emu but the channels are still scrambled. It used to work on oscam till a few days ago.

What am I doing wrong?

I know a lot of you are struggling to get the newer mgcamd 1.45 on openvox supported devices so here are the files you need. 3 options available (y)
How do you install them USB pen. Or Ftp? What folder do I put it in . And how do I find it on the box to use it thanks

I have zgemma H92H running OpenVIX, like a lot of people I lost channels a few days ago.

I've downloaded and installed moshibeth's files from this thread.

In my Softcam manager it shows mgcamd1.45c, oscam-emu, oscal-latest, oscam-pcsc-latest.

I have set mgcamd1.45c to autostart, and rebooted, I have also tried the green start button, but cannot get it to start!

I can easily start oscam-latest and oscam-emu but the channels are still scrambled. It used to work on oscam till a few days ago.

What am I doing wrong?
Your provider needs to update their end before it will work end user side

How do you install them USB pen. Or Ftp? What folder do I put it in . And how do I find it on the box to use it thanks
Goes in ect/temp then blue button go to ipk installer and select local extension if installing via USB put USB into box blue button then go to ipk installer and select your USB to install from

I have zgemma H2H running Wooshbuild Infinity I've tried putting 1.45 in Gone into softcam panel blue button for install No list comes up Help needed please

Goes in ect/temp then blue button go to ipk installer and select local extension if installing via USB put USB into box blue button then go to ipk installer and select your USB to install from
It install use USB pen but I can't find it all in softcam panel V2. 0

Back