OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

The IPK'S say openvix it probably won't work with openatv. You should be able to install mgcamd 1.45 from feeds on openatv if not try openatv softcam feeds from resources

I have zgemma H92H running OpenVIX, like a lot of people I lost channels a few days ago.

I've downloaded and installed moshibeth's files from this thread.

In my Softcam manager it shows mgcamd1.45c, oscam-emu, oscal-latest, oscam-pcsc-latest.

I have set mgcamd1.45c to autostart, and rebooted, I have also tried the green start button, but cannot get it to start!

I can easily start oscam-latest and oscam-emu but the channels are still scrambled. It used to work on oscam till a few days ago.

What am I doing wrong?
The IPK'S are for mipsel boxes yours is an arm box so that won't work. Uninstall it and try oscam with the check boxes. If this doesn't work then likely server hasn't been updated.

Last edited:
i am wondering why people running wooshbuild are trying to install mgcamd for openvix? why not use the atv softcam-feed that is in the resources of this site that gives you mgcamd for atv?

well done @moshibeth for keeping busy in lockdown :LOL: :LOL:

I have zgemm on Wooshbuild Infinity I've tried putting 1.45 in Gone into softcam panel blue button for install No list comes up Help needed please
It install use USB pen but I can't find it all in softcam panel V2. 0
i am wondering why people running wooshbuild are trying to install mgcamd for openvix? why not use the atv softcam-feed that is in the resources of this site that gives you mgcamd for atv?

well done @moshibeth for keeping busy in lockdown :LOL: :LOL:
How do I get atv softcam it not on the box?

HI is the openvix 1.45c compatible with Vix 5.1 and above. I managed to install 1.45a linxsat version and it starts ok. But I later found that it overwrote my original newcamd.list. But when I tried to intall the ipk via putty I get messages saying it couldn't install it saying 1.45c.ipk already exists or the ccam.cfg or mgcamd already exists. I'm just experimenting incase when my provider fixes his server to use oscam or mgcamd 1.45c, I'm ready.

managed to update my box to latest openvix. setup box from scratch. I didnt install the 1.38a mgcamd instead, installed the 1.45c from this thread. This installed the Newcamd.lst and a priority.lst into VAR/ Keys. I then edited the CWS line. Now just need to wait.

managed to update my box to latest openvix. setup box from scratch. I didnt install the 1.38a mgcamd instead, installed the 1.45c from this thread. This installed the Newcamd.lst and a priority.lst into VAR/ Keys. I then edited the CWS line. Now just need to wait.
I did exacty the same and it worked fine :), thanks all for your help

Wait for ??

Back