OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

do we selext oscam emu or latest? also how do i add the line in oscam on your willobuid thanks

oscam-latest is already set as the default softcam and is already running.

/etc/tuxbox/config/ edit oscam.server with Notepad++ and put your line details in the highlighted fields.
Save file and restart the softcam.

1588066393466.png

Hi Cider house, please can you tell me what where you put the server details and this new config. When I installed I.45c it put the newcamd.lst into user/keys. I've edited and put in my server details. Did you leave the cws time to live? And what's the new config? Is that a separate file? Thanks.

hi moshibeth, im still having problems, ive downloaded the 1.45 file, ftp to my tmp then installed on to my box, as there were 3 options I tried all 3, none seem to be working. I checked keys under newcamd list and it wasn't there. I transferred the key to newcamd but still no joy. im not sure which one I need to install of the 3, im using a vuduo2 box with latest vix image

hi moshibeth, im still having problems, ive downloaded the 1.45 file, ftp to my tmp then installed on to my box, as there were 3 options I tried all 3, none seem to be working. I checked keys under newcamd list and it wasn't there. I transferred the key to newcamd but still no joy. im not sure which one I need to install of the 3, im using a vuduo2 box with latest vix image
First things first have you spoke to your provider ??

Back