OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I know a lot of you are struggling to get the newer mgcamd 1.45 on openvox supported devices so here are the files you need. 3 options available (y)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.45c_OpenVIX-Newcamd_mips32el.rar
    316 KB · Views: 392
  • enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.45c_OpenVIX-CCcam_&_Newcamd_mips32el.rar
    316 KB · Views: 262
  • enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.45c_OpenVIX-CCcam_mips32el.rar
    316 KB · Views: 242
I know a lot of you are struggling to get the newer mgcamd 1.45 on openvox supported devices so here are the files you need. 3 options available (y)

I've been reading numerous post about VM channels stopping working, which mine have, looks like a need to update to later softcam mgcamd 1.45? I have a edision OS Mini box do i need softcam to match the box or will the files you uploaded your message be compatible?

just don't want to flash or transfer file to install on box if it not compatible and do some damage, so your help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Guys i will be free from 1 pm today and if anyone needs any help using this new mgcamd 1.45 setup please just let me know here or via a pm (y) Lets try and keep this to one thread and i can confirm i have this working with all channels clearing on openvix (y)

Last edited:
i have had a stroke cant read write can i get my box on using free range 6.1 mgcamb box h5.2tc any help would be appreciated thanks

Where should i add the eh mcamd 1.45 on the open vix using filezilla and wheres best to find the config files if needed?
thanks for any help

hi I have tried all 3 on micro mini box which has vix I ftp all of them over has rar and opened but I can't find it on my box am I doing something wrong

Hi I've installed mgcamd 1.45 do I need to instal a new mg config file too? Or is it as simple as installing 1.45 and starting the softcam

Hi All, Where should the Mgcamd 1.45 RAR file be ftp'd to and do you just double click them to run ? Thanks.
I'm running Wooshbuild on a zgemma. cheers

Once you've extracted the file on your PC/laptop you should get an .ipk file from it. That .ipk file shout be ftp to tmp folder. Then you can install it using the 'install local extension' in your settings on your box (this is how I did it on openvix)

big shout out to MOSHIBETH who sorted out my almost bricked miracle box form Strat to finish and is now working brilliant. thank you so much mate(y)

Back