Opinion needed

Has you say mate quality off satellite is much better and more reliable than IPTV. Which channels do you mainly watch the games on now and which satellites.

As i said 6 eren, 1w , sometimes digi sport, sky germany usually had a epl game and m fotball on 19e plus a few new channels starting showing epl games on 16e from march, hopefully next season games will continue to be on some sat.

Yes mate I think they will making think shall I set my dish up with my usals again see whats up there.
What channel list do you use mate.

We’ll have to wait and see what LJ’s start listing for the opening day fixtures.

I’m unsure who has the European rights these days.

IPTV isn’t as solid as Sat you’re right but a good provider isn’t far off. A backup adds a bit of resilience.

If you want Prem games with English commentary you’ve either got to go with Le, NBCSN, TSN or Bein which limits you to IPTV.

Yes NBC is good don't like bein to much Le sports HK is good when they are working has went bankrupt a few times and have been bailed out for failure to pay lol.

We’ll have to wait and see what LJ’s start listing for the opening day fixtures.

I’m unsure who has the European rights these days.

IPTV isn’t as solid as Sat you’re right but a good provider isn’t far off. A backup adds a bit of resilience.

If you want Prem games with English commentary you’ve either got to go with Le, NBCSN, TSN or Bein which limits you to IPTV.
Well midweek euro games are normally bt anyway.

Yes mate it is now has the satellites now have stronger beams than in the old days. Is 30 west still available with meo and canal + spain.
You still get the Meo channels with a Eurosub, the "Sport TV HD" Channels showed 4 live matches on the last day of the premiership, also TV1000 is still available at 1w.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, overwhelmed with help and info here, I really do appreciate it.

I think I’m going to go with a monoblock LNB just to save me some money and hassle, with 28.2 being the main obviously for the FTA English channels and you guys reckon second sat be 19.2 or 23, any English movies or football on those sats does anyone know? Football doesn’t have to be English btw.

You could use a 6 degree monoblock lnb for 19E, & 13E, I've had a motorized dish for over 20 years now and the dish is at 19E most of the time, plenty of channels with English audio + live football on M Futbol HD.

Yes but how could I get both 19.2e and 13e alongside 28.2 on a monoblock? Is that possible? Because I absolutely need to have 28.2 for bbc etc during World Cup. Or do you mean I should chose between one of 19.2 or 13e?

Back