Opinion needed

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, overwhelmed with help and info here, I really do appreciate it.

I think I’m going to go with a monoblock LNB just to save me some money and hassle, with 28.2 being the main obviously for the FTA English channels and you guys reckon second sat be 19.2 or 23, any English movies or football on those sats does anyone know? Football doesn’t have to be English btw.
I dont find a lot of decent stuff on 23e, if i was you i would set your 2nd option for 19e.

Yes but how could I get both 19.2e and 13e alongside 28.2 on a monoblock? Is that possible? Because I absolutely need to have 28.2 for bbc etc during World Cup. Or do you mean I should chose between one of 19.2 or 13e?

What dish are you using?

Yes but how could I get both 19.2e and 13e alongside 28.2 on a monoblock? Is that possible? Because I absolutely need to have 28.2 for bbc etc during World Cup. Or do you mean I should chose between one of 19.2 or 13e?
I meant you could use a monoblock for 19E & 13E along with the Lnb you already have for 28E, better to just forget about the monoblock and start with adding 1 lnb for 19E, you will need a DiSEqC Switch (4 way if you want to add a 3rd lnb for 13E later), an lnb bracket, some extra cable and a few F connectors, an 80cm dish is best for a multi Lnb setup, see guide here - http://www.techkings.org/threads/how-to-install-multi-lnbs-on-one-dish.131269/

Back