Opinions on best iptv box?

Yeah wait it out for the shield you wont be disappointed trust me (y) runs iptv a breeze and just about anything else you can throw at it.
Only niggly fault i would say is the remote its so damn slick and easy to drop it lol but on the latest version now you get the triangular version which is pretty cool to be honest

My Z8 EPG populates quickly,
I do clear the cashe when possible.. or could be down to a provider

My Z8 EPG populates quickly,
I do clear the cashe when possible.. or could be down to a provider
Yes it is noticeable most if your provider has USA channels as there are twice as many or more in USA Entertainment than UK Entertainment. The first thing I did was disable Youtube running in the background. Love Youtube but use it on TV with voice command on remote.

Only app I run on z8 is myonline2 app.
Vpn .. will post a video of the EPG Once I collect some prescriptions from neighbours. Have a nice day

Z8 EPG population USA MOVIES using a Panasonic vierra in the extension.
excuse the test spots on the wall.
Caron cannot decide on a colour

I can’t look past the 4k fire stick to be honest. It’s flawless when it comes to streaming and with the price being a fraction of Nvidia shields it’s definitely number one in my eyes - not to mention the size of the fire stick makes it perfect if you ever need to move it between rooms.
Having said that... I have never owned a Nvidia shield so I may be slightly biased :tearsofjoy::censored:

I can’t look past the 4k fire stick to be honest. It’s flawless when it comes to streaming and with the price being a fraction of Nvidia shields it’s definitely number one in my eyes - not to mention the size of the fire stick makes it perfect if you ever need to move it between rooms.
Having said that... I have never owned a Nvidia shield so I may be slightly biased :tearsofjoy::censored:
In reality it is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a mini.

Never had nvidea shield doubt ever will. But where you have devices with next level hardware you expect it to be top of the food chain.

Firestick 4k, Z8 probably are great but the ultimate is the shield if you have the money. Question is would you really need the shield and wouldnt it be a bit excessive just to use for IPTV.

Back