Opinions on best iptv box?

No problem mate.... the ones I brought off amazon are "arbily wireless headphones"..... they are hook earphones as i only wanted them for running, there ipx7 waterproof mate so they say and the last run in the rain was a 8 miler and they were fine after matey, there on amazon BTW (y)
Thank you very much

Going to have a look now. They look good. Do they charge via case ?
Yes mate so ones finished, put them in case and they charge, think the case will charge them from dead to full about 5 times then you have to charge the case via USB which is supplied, u get a little set of instructions, once u pair them to your device, as soon as you take them out of case they will auto pair to your device and also when put back in case they auto go off.

I found a youtube video bloke sounds like Jeremy Clarkson
Everything you posted is in his review. Nice 1 really appreciated.

I found a youtube video bloke sounds like Jeremy Clarkson
Everything you posted is in his review. Nice 1 really appreciated.
No problem mate, yeah you done the right thing having a look online, I just looked at the reviews on amazon and took a punt with them really.

Tivi mate is good. If you have a supplier who supports LTQ even better.
Agreed only thing that let's ltq down is that it's double click but other than that it's a nice smooth app and if provider has app store even better.
Lamblamb x3m is a good app aswell lol

Maybe its just me with so many apps for near everything with everything app crazy lol they seem all to do same thing tbh.

Think the tube version is the only one in stock pretty much everywhere, is this model worth getting or wait until the other one is available

Think the tube version is the only one in stock pretty much everywhere, is this model worth getting or wait until the other one is available
That is the one I have got. I have had no issues if you want to run a plex server or prefer usb for storage then get the pro.

Back