Paramount+ International

Just signed up to a 7 day free trial of Surf Shark. I have a free Paramount+ account from Sky and I can log in with Mexico location. I have done this on my Android phone and Sony TV. Played a few things no problems, can't play any football as the links are there but not live yet, I don't think it will be a problem tho.
Also Surf Shark is working with Peacock on Firestick.

Just signed up to a 7 day free trial of Surf Shark. I have a free Paramount+ account from Sky and I can log in with Mexico location. I have done this on my Android phone and Sony TV. Played a few things no problems, can't play any football as the links are there but not live yet, I don't think it will be a problem tho.
Also Surf Shark is working with Peacock on Firestick.

There's a thread on here where someone is selling logins for Surfshark really cheap or alternatively you can sign up through a cashback site and get a decent proportion of your money back.

Edit to add thread

Available - Surf Shark 27 months VPN deal - £5.50

I signed on website to create u/p on paramount+.

I sideload paramount+ apk and when i run i get: We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.

I signed on website to create u/p on paramount+.

I sideload paramount+ apk and when i run i get: We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
You sideloaded the American version of the app. You need the International one. There are two different apps: American one only works with US sub. International one only works with non-US sub

What device are you using? I know there are official apps for Apple TV, Firestick, and CCwGTV. Can you just get an official app to make life easier? I think my app is in English…

Edit: Scratch that - that’s because I’m pointing it to Australia 😂

If you want to make life a little easier you can do most of the signup in a browser - and then just log in and pay the sub through the app.

That way you can get it all translated. Once you’re signed up its pretty easy to navigate even if it’s in Spanish

Back