Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word on the iptv scene is that the knocks started on the day the first article was published. If you move in the right circles and keep your ear to the ground you get to know these things.
Mate the article is achent. And if customers want to becareful just use crypto if they are worried and use a VPN if possible

Pretty much untraceable. Using crypto is no more difficult than using paypal at the end of the day.

I dont know pup i should think 1 or 2 on this forum are connected to the right places and know what is going on.

I wouldnt put myself in that category but there are some experinced people on here

I've used paid servers in the past, most don't take measures to cover their customers payment details and their IP they usually just one of the many simple payment methods they offer online that's because not everyone's savvy enough to set up crypto and the same, most punters don't even know what a VPN is let alone buy and use one. At some point you have to pay your server and this can be seen and traced by authorities "IF" they want to but its normally the IP that's that allows them to send a letter out. I'm not slagging off servers I'm just saying my method is nigh impossible to trace for IPTV and believe me when I say those who do the server shutting they will not be a*sed about that one VPN (yours) with only a VPN IP showing and with no payment details. I think they'll have plenty of others to send the scare monger letter to

I've used paid servers in the past, most don't take measures to cover their customers payment details and their IP they usually just one of the many simple payment methods they offer online that's because not everyone's savvy enough to set up crypto and the same, most punters don't even know what a VPN is let alone buy and use one. At some point you have to pay your server and this can be seen and traced by authorities "IF" they want to but its normally the IP that's that allows them to send a letter out. I'm not slagging off servers I'm just saying my method is nigh impossible to trace for IPTV and believe me when I say those who do the server shutting they will not be a*sed about that one VPN (yours) with only a VPN IP showing and with no payment details. I think they'll have plenty of others to send

. Its all about time and how big they think you are. E.g if you had 500 customers they may be happy just to close you down.

However if you had 1000s of customers they would open a full blown investigation which they will go into great detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back