Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an explanation of the story for those struggling to accept it, or in denial. The fella who made this video is hugely respected in the underground iptv circles I move in so you can take it from me that he has a good handle on such matters.

That’s nice…..like I said loads will put videos up regarding iptv ect for views and likes.
Like I posted earlier has there been any solid proof that end users doors have been kicked in you keep saying the circles you move in regarding iptv so you should know the answer.

Yes, there is solid proof but unfortunately it's kept to within the top dogs and trusted lieutenants and can't be posted on the open forum.

Going round in circles with this thread.
The word on the iptv scene is that the knocks started on the day the first article was published. If you move in the right circles and keep your ear to the ground you get to know these things.

I've been on the scene for 25 years.
Being admin of TK I hear more than most so consider my ear closer to the ground than yours 😅.

I know we've had these articles posted on numerous occasions especially after the football season starts.
We have over 160k members here, I'm sure we'd have had members posting if this was going on.

The police can't find time to visit homes after burglaries, so I doubt they have time to work for private companies enforcing copywrite infringements. Yes they'll go after the bigger fish but not end users. No way.

thread closed.

P.S
If the feds kicked your door in whilst you were watching IPTV than please do start a new thread and let us know ☺️✌️.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back