Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A full sky package for a pub is thousands mate for a year
It's thousands per month in a lot of cases.
It goes on rateable value.
A small club near me that has bowling greens and tennis courts were quoted over 2K a month because of the footprint of the land it's on, the value of the property and the affluence of the surrounding area.
It only gets 100 customers a week.
Obviously not bothering

Even if they were to trace people by using payment details, correct me if I’m wrong but how is a bank transfer / manual PayPal transaction much proof that the user bought an IPTV service? Obviously it would be the case but how can they prove it? It’s not like they all issue invoices with IPTV plastered all over it. A bank transfer with no notes attached could be for anything!
Again its scare mongering tactics "WERE COMNIG FOR YOU!!" even a m8 of mine said, I'm gonna start paying I read on the net that ...........". Yes the Police "might" and I stress might go for the odd big reseller over in the UK but as soon as one goes up pops from the phoenix another 20 to fill the vacant slot. I cant stress it enough - grab a VPN hunt around for some freebie macs m3u's user/pass stuff Tivimate STBEMU and away you go. OK the freebie stuff might not be as user friendly and go off after a few days but if its like me for the odd footy and boxing then you'll be fine. I've had some freebie stuff last months. Ones still going 18 month in.

Do you honestly think the Police will waste their resources on going door to door on the off chance they can catch someone watchin a re-run of Mike Brewer and Ed China doing the clutch on a e-type without paying !!?.

If your dealing IPTV bigtime brazenly in full view like advertising say FB Gumtree all the usual places and your turning over a huge amount then yeah there's a 1000/1 chance you might get a knock. So if your a jack jones user wack a VPN on grab a freebie and your away.

It’s ok people saying get a vpn what if provider has blocked vpn access?? Same with freebie mac ect doesn’t make a difference if free it’s still going to be linked to providers panel.
Agree with Mike too much messing for sake of pennies and come on do you think pc plod gives a Shiite what people are doing they can’t even grip a drug dealer let alone iptv user

It’s ok people saying get a vpn what if provider has blocked vpn access?? Same with freebie mac ect doesn’t make a difference if free it’s still going to be linked to providers panel.
Agree with Mike too much messing for sake of pennies and come on do you think pc plod gives a Shiite what people are doing they can’t even grip a drug dealer let alone iptv user
Yes agree a VPN can make things worse for some services or if you only have e.g 45 meg it can kill your speeds and if kids start watching youtube etc pop goes iptv

Most subs work out about £1 week lifes to short mate looking around for freebies.
Its not the cost m8 its not been on someone's server list your payment or your IP. At some point you have to pay them and you IP is logged at their end. £1 ? good deal I'd pay that but cash not online to a server and before its said, not everyone uses bitcoin.

It’s ok people saying get a vpn what if provider has blocked vpn access??
Try one of the many others and there is a few.

I was stuck one night for the boxing so I got a test off believe it or not Ali Express free. I'm not getting into a pay or free debate my point is if the server does not have your name address payment etc or your IP then do you think "if" he gets caught the Police cant send any of these BOOOO ! letters?. If you want to pay that's fine fill your boots. I cant justify paying I don't use much. This thread aint about pay or not Its about Police knocking on your door which is utter utter dogsh*t media press scare mongering. if you use a VPN and don't pay via any online service they have no access to your I.D.

Try one of the many others and there is a few.

I was stuck one night for the boxing so I got a test off believe it or not Ali Express free. I'm not getting into a pay or free debate my point is if the server does not have your name address payment etc or your IP then do you think "if" he gets caught the Police cant send any of these BOOOO ! letters?. If you want to pay that's fine fill your boots. I cant justify paying I don't use much. This thread aint about pay or not Its about Police knocking on your door which is utter utter dogsh*t media press scare mongering. if you use a VPN and don't pay via any online service they have no access to your I.D.
True enough i think most suppliers offer bitcoin payments but customers dont use them.

If a UK server gets nailed and the law and Sly feel like the time is right for a bit of the old publicity to try and scare joe bloggs into paying their £100+ month for a pile of sh*te then they will spend the time and write you a letter , that's, if they have your payment details bank PayPal whichever or can they trace you via your IP, if they don't have either then they might have tiny bit of an issue

If a UK server gets nailed and the law and Sly feel like the time is right for a bit of the old publicity to try and scare joe bloggs into paying their £100+ month for a pile of sh*te then they will spend the time and write you a letter , that's, if they have your payment details bank PayPal whichever or can they trace you via your IP, if they don't have either then they might have tiny bit of an issue

Normally the provider would not have payment details of users as most most good providers would use resellers for selling/taking payments, so they would just find payment details from the resellers, and then you're assuming resellers are going to be making payments using the likes of paypal etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back