Prem football buffers

Clear the cache on the smarters app How to Clear Cache on FireStick for Smooth Streaming

Reboot device and router by switching both off at the mains.

Double check parent settings are switched off - sometimes the isp turns them back on.

Put a speed test app directly on the firestick and run a test.

Ask if the seller has a support group (Telegram, discord, whatsapp etc) and join, ask if anyone else is having the same issue, with the same channel at the same time as you are.

Don't get another trial or subscription till you've gone through the basic troubleshooting or you'll just be throwing money away to probably have the same issue.

Quite a bit of that is bollocks buddy. Because if speeds drop below minimum gaurntees they have to pay compensation. If he is on 200 meg vm broadband speed gaurntee would be around 100 meg.

It wouldn't in reality drop much below 200 very often.
I wouldn't say it's bollocks mate. It does happen and that's why I said to try a vpn, if a vpn doesn't help then you can rule it out. The vm router is also shocking, I've got gb and one on day I had 750mbps over WiFi and the next day 22🤣

If you can try it on your phone with WiFi off. This may eliminate your service provider. Or at least give you chance to see if there's a differance in quality and performance ... Paul

Also if using smarters whilst watching a channel or football press ok a seek bar will appear and to right you will see HW select it and it will turn red and the stream will restart try that also

The thing is he is saying the rest are OK. I agree with comment about router. I had to buy a mesh system sorted the issue.

You could try homeplugs to create wired connection.

Clear the cache on the smarters app How to Clear Cache on FireStick for Smooth Streaming

Reboot device and router by switching both off at the mains.

Double check parent settings are switched off - sometimes the isp turns them back on.

Put a speed test app directly on the firestick and run a test.

Ask if the seller has a support group (Telegram, discord, whatsapp etc) and join, ask if anyone else is having the same issue, with the same channel at the same time as you are.

Don't get another trial or subscription till you've gone through the basic troubleshooting or you'll just be throwing money away to probably have the same issue.
Thanks that’s what I intend to do. But unfortunately I paid for a years subscription 🙄

Try a few other 24 hour free subs.
Just to see if it interferes with them all. It may narrow it down a bit. Most providers have a 1000 channels or more
You prob only watch maybe 100 tops. There will be several options for each one, uhd. HD. Yawn yawn, black and white. You need to scroll on match day, find a good service, (now tv, Amazon, Bein sports) and keep a note. All them listed are my first port of call.
*** LJs LiveOnSat Football / Soccer Schedules on TV
That will show you were all 3 pm footie are broadcast.
Case of trial and error.
You will prob find there's nothing wrong at all. Just need to do more leg work, and less asking.
Good Luck.... Paul

Try a few other 24 hour free subs.
Just to see if it interferes with them all. It may narrow it down a bit. Most providers have a 1000 channels or more
You prob only watch maybe 100 tops. There will be several options for each one, uhd. HD. Yawn yawn, black and white. You need to scroll on match day, find a good service, (now tv, Amazon, Bein sports) and keep a note. All them listed are my first port of call.
*** LJs LiveOnSat Football / Soccer Schedules on TV
That will show you were all 3 pm footie are broadcast.
Case of trial and error.
You will prob find there's nothing wrong at all. Just need to do more leg work, and less asking.
Good Luck.... Paul
Thanks I will try that

Thanks that’s what I intend to do. But unfortunately I paid for a years subscription 🙄

Buying a year's subscription isn't a problem at all, it's highly likely that the issue is caused by something you're doing wrong at your end. If you do your maintenance regularly that subscription will probably turn out to be a good investment, your friend wouldn't have recommended it to you if football was unwatchable on it.

The games are available on multiple channels, have you tried alternative channels?
No. I did mention that to my husband and he said the last game was only on Amazon prime 🤔which buffered. I’ll check the different available channels next time.

Back