Prem football buffers

Try a speedtest with and without vpn, post results.
Take a few more free trials, see how they compare. May not get them at the weekend though.
Worst case cut your losses and start again.... Paul

Bein...I had an issue in the second half, the stream was playing but there was an error on the screen, it looked as if the source was down, but the screen was still being encoded.

Amazon stream was fine.

Does the person who recommended it, having the same issues as you?
I’m guessing not much problems as they recommended it and have been using it for a few years. But my husband is going to check with them to see if they’ve had any issues lately.

Try a speedtest with and without vpn, post results.
Take a few more free trials, see how they compare. May not get them at the weekend though.
Worst case cut your losses and start again.... Paul
Don’t have a vpn but are there any free or trial ones. I tried a speed test not on a match day using the firestick speed test which was showing as just over 200mbps. I use kodi occasionally too for films and tv which for me only works with real debrid enabled. Yet my husbands mates that recommended iptv say that they don’t need real debrid when using kodi so I wonder if it’s virgin media blocking.

I’m guessing not much problems as they recommended it and have been using it for a few years. But my husband is going to check with them to see if they’ve had any issues lately.
If they aren't getting issues,
I’m guessing not much problems as they recommended it and have been using it for a few years. But my husband is going to check with them to see if they’ve had any issues lately
I would definitely try with a vpn or using your mobile data (hot spot) , see if you get same results.

This is going around in circles.op has been given advice. Not sure what more can be said

This is going around in circles.op has been given advice. Not sure what more can be said
True but you have to bare in mind some people aren’t as clued up as others with regards to iptv and setup devices apps ect.

@mazhartley read back through this thread and try what has been suggested if you struggle with any of the advice just post back in this thread and we will try help/guide you.
We get your probably a novice or not very tech savvy but without trying what’s been suggested then not much else we can suggest

I don't think telling him to ask the people who recommended it if theirs is also crap is such a good idea, and it took 51 posts before they confirmed that they had cleared the cache

True but you have to bare in mind some people aren’t as clued up as others with regards to iptv and setup devices apps ect.

@mazhartley read back through this thread and try what has been suggested if you struggle with any of the advice just post back in this thread and we will try help/guide you.
We get your probably a novice or not very tech savvy but without trying what’s been suggested then not much else we can suggest
Thanks. I am a slight tech savvy usually aquite good at sorting things out with a little help and research. It’s just im new to iptv and have some understanding of the advice I’m given and will try the suggestions mentioned.
@mazhartley I would try a vpn to see if that stabilises the connection, I'm guessing your using VM router?

Last edited:
Thanks. I am a slight novice but usually quite good at sorting things out with a little help and research. I do have some understanding of the advice I’m given and will try the suggestions mentioned.
@mazhartley I would try a vpn to see if that stabilises the connection, I'm guessing you’re using VM router.
Yes using a vm router. Any recs on a vpn to use to test out. I don’t want to pay out for a subscription just to try it out.

Another thing worth a try if firestick is only connected by wifi is to disable ipv6 at router. Firesticks are renowned for auto switching ipv6 / ipv4 as signal wavers
whch causes havoc when streaming

Back