Premier League Discussion

Not sure not read anything concrete about his move tbh.

But astonished at the fee of Lukaku. Top striker for sure maybe fee a bit too much.

Some big signings already even during the pandemic era.
That’s inters price tag I know we offered so much plus alonso but been relying on you guys on this thread for all transfer updates 😅😅

That’s inters price tag I know we offered so much plus alonso but been relying on you guys on this thread for all transfer updates 😅😅

From what I read this latest deal is all cash doesn't seem to include any player or players.

But Chelsea getting a beast of a striker for sure and what was really missing for them imo.

I do worry as city and now Chelsea look proper lethal.

From what I read this latest deal is all cash doesn't seem to include any player or players.

But Chelsea getting a beast of a striker for sure and what was really missing for them imo.

I do worry as city and now Chelsea look proper lethal.
Yeah we had him from age of 18 but didn’t show his potential/lack of opportunities but since been at Everton/Utd/inter his stock has risen

@Toddy2 great win mate.

Really happy for them. Great club and well deserved.

Hope they can push the big boys this season and achieve something special.

Last edited:
They've got a great manager, I like watching his teams play. He just needs to get them to stay at a high level for the whole season.

They've got a great manager, I like watching his teams play. He just needs to get them to stay at a high level for the whole season.

With how Chelsea and city and even pool and United have improved be tough.

But they will give these teams a good run for their money. Still not impressed with arsenal or spurs with what signings they have made.

Screenshot_20210807-224742_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sorry not about the Premier league but had to share it.

Dani Alves - the most decorated player in history

What a player!!

Last edited:
Arsenal have made a move for Kieran Trippier at Atletico Madrid, with the Spanish club demanding £34m for their right-back.

Arsenal seem to be struggling to land any of their targets... Trippier would be a pretty underwhelming signing for their fans. Ex Spurs too...

Back